⁂𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓⁂

Theodore's Pov:

Everyone walked outside, seeing Voldemort with his deatheaters behind him. There was also Hagrid, chained up, het he was holding something in his arms, someone.

His eyes watered, and I turned to Al. "Leah, who's he holding?" I whispered to her, but she gave a look saying she didn't know.

"Harry Potter... is dead!" Voldemort cheered, "No- No!" Ginny screamed, attempting to run forward yet Arthur held her back. Everyone was shocked.

"Stupid, foolish little girl. Harry Potter is dead" Voldemort kept walking forwards. "From this day forth, you put your faith... in me".

Voldemort smiled, turning to his followers, yelling "Harry Potter is dead!" with excitement, making them to laugh and cackle. He let out an atrocious laugh of his own.

"Now is time to declare yourself to come forward and join us... or die"... "Draco? Theodore? Lorenzo? Blaise, Pansy...?" He demanded more than asked.

Everyone expected us to walk forth, turning and giving us looks. I kept my head held high, "No" said Lorenzo, limping a bit towards Al and I, and so did Blaise, Draco and Pansy.

Voldemort looked at us with disgust, "You dare reject the dark lord?" he threatened.

Al stepped forward, Voldemort looking at her shamefully, "Y'know, people die every day" she spoke up. "Friends, family; we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in our hearts. Something you could never have"

"And Lavender, Colin, and many others. At least he didn't die in vain". Voldemort scoffed at her words, "but you will. Because at the end of the day, everything you've done will turn back on you"

"She's right" Neville stepped up, "Harry did it for all of us!" He pulled out the legendary sword of Gryffindor from the sorting hat.

Just then, Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms, very much alive. "Crucio!" He shot at Nagini, yet it bounced off her with a flame. Voldemort's smile immediately faded, burning up the small bit of the castle Harry passed by.

Voldemort was focused on Harry, while I ran to grab Al's hand, not wanting to lose her anywhere. We ran to the other side of the castle, only to be met with Rabastan's smiley face.

"Found her!" He yelled, making Bellatrix run over. "Avada Kedavera!" She attempted to cast at Al with a cackle, missing it by centimeters.

They began to duel whilst I fought off Rabastan in the meantime. "You silly boy, fallen in love with Aliyah, yeah?" He laughed. "Take her name our of your filthy damn mouth, disgustoso figlio di puttana"

"Sectu- ", "Avada Kedavera!" I casted, dropping him dead to the floor.

I looked over at Al, Esmerelda defending her, "Not my daughter you bitch!" She cursed, dueling Bellatrix, "Petrificus totalus!" She froze her.

Al stepped front, "Goodbye, Bellatrix. Bombara!" Bellatrix crumbled away into ashes.

I looked outside, Harry and Voldemort shooting a spell at each other at the same time. Harry's face was bleeding and he was struggling, until Mattheo joined in.

"Avada Kedavera!" Matt finally casted at Voldemort with the mix of Harry's spell. Voldemort fell, fading into ashes along with a scream.

I looked back at Al across the room. She looked at her arm, smiling as to see her dark mark had disappeared. A large smile appeared on both of our faces as we locked eyes.

We began to both run to each other, yet the most unfortunate turn of events occurred.
Greyback came out of nowhere and pounced on her. My eyes widened, "Avada Kedavera!" the half werewolf went flying, dead.

I rushed over to her side immediately, seeing the deep scratch he left on her neck. She was crying and bleeding, "Teddy" she watched the look of horror on my face. "Oh my fucking god" Enzo cursed, coming over with Blaise, Pansy, Draco and Daphne.

"Bella, you're okay, yeah? Breathe." I reassured her, trying my best to ignore the huge lump in my throat. "Draco get help, now!" I yelled and he did as told.

She looked petrified, struggling to breathe. I propped her head up on my knee, caressing her hair, "Little werewolf bitch is dead, just hold on a bit, Draco's getting someone" I tried my best not to cry.

"It's you, it's always been you, Theo" she muttered out. My concern only increased, "Leah don't say that, you're not going anywhere" I uttered. "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HELP?!" I turned to yell at Blaise.

"Teddy..." she mumbled, bringing my attention back to her face. "Yes, love?".
... "My beautiful boy... take care of Mattheo for me" her eyes welled with even more tears. I squeezed her hand, "Al, stop it, don't scare me like this, you're going to make it" A tear rolled down my cheek.

She shook her head, "no.. promise me you'll make sure he's okay" she almost smiled a bit. A bit of blood spewed out of her mouth, and I was terrified. "Bella, what the fuck, no, you can't leave me, you'll do that yourself!" I cried.

"You have to go on without me...", "No, I can't, Aliyah! You're my everything, please!"

More blood ran down her mouth, choking on it, "I will always love you..." she began to grow weak. I had never ever been this vulnerable in my life in front of anyone else, begging and breaking down, "I love you more, Aliyah, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"Just you, Teddy..." she whispered for the last time, "Just..." her eyes closed shut and her body fell tired. "No- Aliyah, please. NO!" I yelled, shaking her by the shoulders, my hands covered in her blood.

"Aliyah..." I looked in horror one last time before I buried my face into her lifeless body, begging to wail as the love of my life died right before my eyes.

Her blood was on my hands, it's my fault.

I let out scream-like sputtered sobs into her chest, refusing to believe it. "You're not dead, please!" I bawled.

I could hear the cries of Blaise, Daphne, Draco and Pansy around me, mostly Enzo's. A familiar set of footsteps ran forward, "No- no" Mattheo's voice cracked and I could hear him drop to his knees and sob as well.

"Aliyah.." Esmerelda's shock was evident in her tone. "Theo.." my father tried pulling me away, but I fought against his grip, continuing to weep against her.

"Leave him to grieve" Tonks's voice was broken, sniffling and crying coming from everyone around the scene.

"I should've protected her, I should've done better, I'm sorry, Leah... I'm so sorry" I kissed her forehead, looking at her inanimate bleeding state.

Matt and Enzo pulled me into a hug, into which we all cried together. "I'm sorry, Mattheo, I'm sorry" the three of us squalled the most. "It's not your fault"

"Yes it is, it's my fault I let us love each other. It's my fault he attacked her instead of me.
Her blood is on my hands, it's my fault"

—————
1160 wc
GUYS THE STORY IS NOT OVER😭😭 KEEP READING
VOTE!!
🩷🩶