⁂𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒⁂

Theodore's Pov:

It's been already three weeks that Aliyah's been tutoring George Weasley, and I honestly didn't like it for some reason.

She was spending extra time with him out of tutoring lessons and I feel like they've gotten closer, to my dislike. She'd start making pranks and stuff, sharing inside jokes with him and Fred, and hanging out with them at least three times a week.

Not that I wasn't happy for her, I just don't know why I just hate it. It feels wrong.

I caught up with her after Quidditch practice on Wednesday right before she was going to leave. "Hey Al, some Hufflepuff friends of mine and I are going to play out with the snow in the garden and said I could bring a plus one. Wanna tag along?" I asked with a smile

"Oh, sorry Theo, I'm hanging out with Fred and George, and Enzo's coming as well"
I groaned sarcastically, "You mean Thing One and Thing Two from cat in the hat?"

"Theo!" She laughed, slightly smacking my shoulder "That's funny, but it's mean"

"Come on, you've been hanging out with them so much, just stay with me this one time — please?" I raised my eyebrows in hope she'd agree.

She sighed, "I'm sorry, I can't cancel last minute. I'll make it up to you, I promise", he hugged me and was on her way. "You better" I joked.

It's fine, next time. At least she's also with Enzo and not just the twins.

It has been two entire weeks.

"Aliyah, wanna go to the Astronomy Tower with the group?"
"Care to join my friends and I to go for butterbeer?"
"Al, wanna play monopoly with the group?"
"Do you want to hangout in the common room?"

To almost every single one of those, she'd say something like 'oh, I'm hanging out with the twins' or 'I can't cancel with George'.

Fucking Merlin, what does she even see in him? Yeah, I'll admit he's funny, but he's taking Al away from me. I decided I won't let it happen this time.

I walked with her as she was going somewhere after an extra day of Quidditch practice Marcus held on a Saturday for another upcoming match.
"Hey, Aliyah. Wanna do something together today?" I asked
"I'm actually going to hangout with George today" she replied for maybe the millionth time I've asked her to do something together

"Really? Gingerbread man again?" I jested. "I don't get why you dislike him so much, he's a really fun guy" she chuckled

"It's not that I dislike him, it's just that he's taking you away from me. I mean, Gosh, can you even remember the last time just the two of us hung out together?" I groaned sarcastically

She simply laughed, smiling right at me "Oh my god. You're jealous, Theo"
What?

I faked a chuckle "Excuse me? No I'm not", but she kept laughing "Yes you are. You are so jealous of George"

"Am not!" I denied, "Look, I just want to hang out with you, alone. Merlin, Al, it's the beginning of March already. I haven't genuinely had time with you for almost an entire month!" I reasoned