⁂𝐖𝐀𝐑⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

The Gryffindors have been using the room of requirement for a few weeks now to get away from the new deatheater Professors. Not like they were teaching anyone anything anyways.

We haven't been able to get in touch with the Gryffindor trio, but word in London says that there's deatheaters chasing them. We haven't heard any of their names on the wizard radio nor in the 'Daily Prophet', so we were left to be able to do nothing other than wait. Just sitting and waiting. For what? Anything.

Yet, tonight, something odd happened. We were casually sitting with the Gryffindors along with some others when I noticed the landscape painting on the wall had something on it. A girl, and she was moving in the painting, moving towards us.

"Is there a girl in that painting or am I dreaming?" Said Mattheo before I could, "I assure you, you're not the only one seeing it" I replied, everyone's heads turning to the girl in the painting.

"About time!" Said Neville, going over to the painting, "Neville, what're you doing?" Questioned Luna, "Just you wait and see" Neville opened the painting like a door, a tunnel in the wall which he stepped into. "What the fuck?" Theo looked in confusion.

Everyone was shocked once he came back a few minutes later with Harry, Hermione and Ron. "Surprise for you lot" he chuckled. Everyone stepped up in shock, clapping and cheering.

I immediately messaged Remus and the rest of the order that Harry had returned. "Guys, there's something in the castle that'll help us defeat you-know-who. I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw"

"Don't worry about that, we've already found it and destroyed it" I said, "What was it?" Asked Hermione, "Ravenclaw's lost diadem" our group said in unison. "Oh- wow, well- lovely, that's great" Harry chuckled.

"Harry" Ginny appeared, everyone going silent. She only focused on Harry, not anybody else, "six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first-year" Ron scoffed sarcastically, "I'm her brother, bloody hell"

"She only wants Harry" Seamus Finnigan teased, "Shut up, Seamus" Ron snapped back.

"Fucking hell" Blaise looked up from his phone, "What is it?" Pansy questioned. "Snape knows. Snape knows Harry's been spotted"

We marched down to the great hall a few minutes later on Snape's orders who stood at where Dumbledore's chair used to be, "Do you all know why I have summoned you here at this hour?" His toneless voice echoed through the room.

I simply held Theo's hand, not wanting to deal with this. "It has come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was spotted on school grounds".

Everyone began to murmur, while the group all simply smirked at each other. "If any, staff or student, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, shall be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, anyone found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty" Snape spoke like a robot.

"I invite anyone who knows about Mr. Potter's whereabouts to step forward now"...
Nobody fessed up, until Harry finally walked in. Everyone was in shock, gasps escaping their mouths

"It seems, despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies we still have a bit of a security problem, haven't we headmaster?" Harry said as the large doors opened, all of the order members entering."I'm afraid it's quite extensive" he continued

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night!" Harry intoned, "Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!"