⁂𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑⁂

Theodore's Pov:

It's been about a week since Matt and Al got disowned. They haven't called or sent a letter or text yet which worried me. "Mama, what if they've killed them?" I worried as we were mid-flight to Italy.

"Mum, tesoro, they're probably taking a break from everything that's happened to them. Maybe they just need time" she suggested, but I wouldn't buy it.

I looked out the window of the plane, seeing the beautiful sunset from up above in the clouds. Reminded me of Leah.

I became lost in my thoughts, that was until someone called my phone. I picked it up instantly, to see a random number calling. I took the chances and answered, placing the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Theodore, this is you, right?" A slightly familiar male voice said.
"Who is this?" I questioned.

"Teddy, it's me, it's Al, that was George" I finally heard her voice, my gaze lightening up almost immediately. "Leah, where are you? Are you guys hurt? What's going on?"

"Teddy, calm down. Are you alone?" She asked. "Quite the opposite of that, we're on the plane" I chuckled.

I heard her sigh "Theo, promise us you'll call with your parents as soon as you're at your house, yeah? We've got to discuss really important stuff, and we already told Enzo and his parents and they're on board with our plan so it's likely your parents will be as well" said Mattheo.

"Okay, alright, I love you, Leah" I said. "Love you too, miss you lots. Tell Cassiopeia I said hi" she replied before hanging up

"Was that her?" Mum raised a brow. "Yeah, it was" I nodded, "Says she needs to have a chat with all of us once we're alone. She says hi, by the way"

I called Aliyah once we arrived at our house in Italy and she picked up almost immediately, "Hey" I turned camera on and she did as well, showing she was with Mattheo, the Weasley family along with Harry, Remus, Tonks and Shacklebolt.

"Hi, your parents are here as well?" She asked just as they walked in, "perfect, hello Cassiopeia— Mr. Nott as well". "Please, Tiberius now" my father chuckled.

"Yeah, hi... the reason we want to talk to you is because — we are joining the Order" Mattheo stated blankly. "And before you say anything, please listen to our point".

Remus Lupin began speaking "Despite Aliyah and Mattheo being... related to the dark lord, he has, well — treated them like shit —, and I'm sure he's done the same to you"

"The thing is, we want to put an end to his doing. He's already got horcruxes everywhere and we've discovered, to kill him, we must destroy them as well" said Harry.

"This might seem crazy, trust me, I know. But Theo, you've seen what he can do and he's going to do much worse." Said Leah again.

"We were thinking, since you are well trusted by him, you could work as a spy almost. Gathering information on what he's going to do and tell it to us. You'll basically be part of the order helping defeat Voldemort's forces. What do you say?" Added Tonks.

It was crazy. A good plan, but crazy.
Still, I'm always with my girlfriend no matter what.

I turned to my parents, "Mum, dad, come on, don't you agree? Voldemort could easily simply be using us and kill us in the end.".

They both thought about it, "It'll be hard, I know that for a fact" said father. "Yet if we die, we at least die innocent" my mother agreed.

I smiled and so did everyone else on the call. "We are asking you this because we know we can trust you, mate" said Mattheo. "So... Are you in?" Said Fred with a raised brow.

I looked at my father hopefully, "We're in" he locked in the answer, and I was beyond happy. "We'll always be there for you, Leah. I love you so much"

"Love you more, but I've got to go talk with Draco and Narcissa, and Pansy and Blaise's parents" she laughed softly. I could tell by the look on Mattheo's face that it was probably the happiest he'd seen her recently.

"Call me tomorrow, yeah?" I held my phone, "Of course" she smiled, giving the camera a kiss then hanging up.

I turned to my parents and hugged them, whispering a "thank you". I felt like a little kid, but it was true, I was grateful parents would do such a big thing. "It's for us and you. It's also what's best to do" mum chuckled

"My, my, you really do love that girl" my father muttered as I pulled away, placing his arm around mum. "They're going to end up a happy married couple like us when they're older, I'm telling you" mum added.

I chuckled with a smile on my face, "Not too many ideas, we're still only 17".

"Of course not, we're just teasing" father chuckled, "But I stand by what I said. You're truly head over heels for her"

I grinned, "Of course I am" I plopped onto my bed. "She- she's nice, sweet, smart, funny, she's gorgeous I might add" I laughed, feeling a tingly feeling in my stomach like every time I missed her.

I continued to rant on, mum and dad simply chuckling and smiling. "He's irrevocably in love her" I heard mum mutter.

"Well, night, Teddy, we've got two weeks of vacation ahead of us so you need to rest well. It's already a bit late" mum snapped me out of my thoughts, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Cass, tesoro, it's only 10 P.M., the boy isn't eight" Dad laughed and I did as well.
"It's fine, I'm actually feeling a bit tired"

They both walked out of my room, switching off the lights, "Night mama, night pap". "Goodnight, Teddy" mum closed my bedroom door.

I went to my bathroom and got ready for sleep, putting on my pajamas and brushing my teeth. I jumped to my bed, relieved that I finally got to check up on Al and Matt.

I quickly fell asleep, the jet lag getting to me at the perfect time as I slept like a baby.

—————
1046 wc
Idrk what to say abt this lmao😭
Girl 3 chapters in one day, you guys are lucky
14K READS?? WHAT THE HELL??!!
VOTEE!!!
🩷🩶