⁂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍⁂

Aliyah's Pov:

Time passed faster than i could ever imagine, and it unfortunately was already mid-October.

Why is that so bad you might ask?

There's going to be a Halloween party in the common room
And it's not that bad, but I have not a clue in the world of what I'm going to be.

Most people are doing couple costumes, and by most people i mean Pansy and Blaise together and Daphne and Draco together as well as some others.

And I'm obviously not going to match with my brother; he's wearing a ridiculous prisoner costume with one of his friends.

So, I wasn't going to go. I didn't want to.

Lorenzo's now nagging on my ass during Care Of Magical Creatures class, practically begging for me to go.

"Come on, Aliyah. You'll be a party pooper if you don't go!" He pleaded, causing me to snort. "Enzo, even if I wanted to, what on Earth will I even dress up as?"

He paused for a moment "well- even if nobody's matching with you, I'm sure we can find a good costume for you to wear!" He stammered

I chuckled. "I'm serious! You didn't come to the party in September, you have to do this. It's Halloween!" He continued

I contemplated it, just a bit; It could be fun.

I sighed in defeat, putting my book in my bag, for the class was about to end
"I'll think about it"

Lorenzo smiled. "See you, I have a lot of assignments" I hugged him before running off to my dorm room.

———
Tuesday, October 31ˢᵗ

Dumbledore had given 4 days off for Halloween just like every year.

We had Saturday 28th of October until Wednesday 1st of November with no classes, and practically every house was having a party in their common rooms.

I sat at the desk in my dorm room, legs on the table and scrolling through pinterest, trying to find something to dress up as.

And although it was already 9 p.m., nobody would really care if I was a bit late.

Just then, Daphne burst into the dorm, obviously already in costume, just changing her shoes. She and Draco were going as Beast boy and Raven from Teen Titans.

"Are you not dressed yet?" She asked confused.

I groaned "I can't find a fucking costume, and I've been looking for almost an hour!"

She sighed and snatched my phone, looking up something and showing it to me

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Yeah, it'll be good!" She promised.

I awkwardly walked through the crowd of people, trying to make my way to the table my friends were sitting at.

Everyone gave confused looks as I sat down "Is something wrong? Did the makeup smudge-"

I paused and looked around. Where was Theodore?