⁂𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊⁂

Aliyah's Pov:
December 28

December 28th. One day before Mattheo and I's birthday. We were the second oldest in the friend group.

And although it might seem all fun and exciting that we're turning 17, but it's not.

Mattheo and I, as the children of Voldemort, were supposed to get our dark marks at 12, but he figured we were far too young, and it'd be useless at that age; therefore, we'd get it once we turned 17. However, I'd forgotten about all this.

I casually walked downstairs to the deatheater meeting, mostly doing nothing but listening to my father babble on about his "big plan" next year, but I couldn't care less.

I couldn't care less until I saw — her. Bellatrix Black Riddle, or as some would call, my birth mother.

I took a second glance at her and my face turned to shock. "Father, what is she doing here? I asked in concern, yet not scared to say it out loud.

"Why hello, children. Missed me?" She faked a baby voice, then cackling like the disgusting evil person she is.

She looked even worse than when they sent her to Azkaban. Disgusting teeth that cause her horrendous breath, crusty fingernails, boney cheeks that stand out on her wrinkly as ever skin, and couldn't forget her unattractively, "stylish" as she would say, birds nest of a hairdo.

"Do not ever call me or Mattheo your child." I said sternly, standing up.

Bellatrix raised her eyebrows "Bold, are we? You really are my daughter"

"She said, do not call her that." Mattheo demanded through gritted teeth, standing up as well. "We are not your children, and we will never be".

Her atrocious laughter filled the room up, nobody besides us, her and our father daring to  speak.

"Now, now, don't be so defensive" father chuckled. WHAT?!
I turned to look at him "We're not being defensive, we are stating the honest truth-"
"Yes, you are being defensive"

"Well do you want to know why? Because she hasn't even been there our entire lives! Ever since Mattheo and I were children! CHILDREN! And now she thinks she can just waltz in here and be all like, 'oh you truly are my daughter' " I ranted. "At the end of the day, she'll always be the filthy bitch who was never there to raise us" I sneered

"How dare you!" Her loud voice echoed "Calling your own mother such words!"

"DON'T YOU CALL YOURSELF OUR MOTHER, A PARENTAL PIGURE WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY THERE TO TAKE CARE OF US WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF" Mattheo backed me up.

Bellatrix scoffed "Honestly, I'm very disappointed in you"
"Oh, and look at you — babies. Haven't even gotten your marks yet, but that's about to change soon" she mimicked, laughing like a maniac again

"You're fucking psychotic" I spat
"Darling, it's Azkaban that makes you psychotic. No wonder Sirius's now dead, 12 years in there" "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK BAD IN MY UNCLE'S NAME. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM, YOU'RE THE PSYCHO" I yelled

"Aliyah, calm down-" my father interrupted
"NO YOU CALM DOWN"
"ALIYAH THOMAS RIDDLE, SHUT IT!" Father boomed, I looked at him with watery eyes