Authors Note

Wow. 

Just want to start off by saying the biggest thankyou for 2.7k reads. Never in a billion years did I think this would happen. 

Secondly, I hope you enjoyed the second part of my book because I really loved writing it. I have really enjoyed writing about Eleanor's personal journey cause she is my baby hehe. 

Okay a few things. 

1. I'm going to take only the weekend off to revaluate and rest before I jump straight into death cure.

2. Chapters starting from Monday will be coming out every second day until Christmas. Then I may take some time off or just have less frequent updates for a week or two. 

3. Another thing I want to let you know about is that if you are sad at the little Newtmas coverage in my book I am planning to write a novella after I finish One Of Us about Newt and Thomas. But you guys will have to wait for that and I promise in part 3 there will be more Newtmas. I'll try my best!

4. Go follow our Tik Tok account theivytrio25 cause we have a bunch of tik toks about One of Us and maze runner!!

5. And I have decided for official casting of Eleanor is Florence Pugh (Black Widow Era) as seen in picture at start of this note but you can imagine her however you like I don't care. But she is my inspiration. 

Thanks again for all your love and support and I hope you have a merry Christmas!!

- Thomas from The Ivy Trio xxx