Authors Note

Okay so first of all. Please listen to 'Until the End,' by Chloe Ament right now. Very important finishing song.

Secondly... holy shit I never thought I would get to the end of part 1, let alone finish the whole damn book. I just want to thank every single one of you who decided to read even a few chapters (sending the most love tho to those who read the entire thing because it has been going on for a while lol)

I can't believe I have 12K reads. It's a literal dream come true.

So, many of you might be wondering what's next for my writing journey. As most of you wouldn't know I am still in school and am heading into a really important year of study so will definitely NOT be writing as much as I have over the past couple of months. Writing is my passion, safe place, but also therapy. So, I'm sure when I need a break from school I might be chipping away at smaller projects.

Don't get your hopes up but I may do a little book of one shots from different perspectives of scenes throughout the book (eg. Newtmas and Gallys POV) when I feel like writing and uploading.

But who knows!

I also want to work my original novels that I started before One of Us. I know original novels are harder to go viral in but if you would like to read some chapters please let me know!

Okay so, that's it, thank you again for reading my book. I put in a lot of time and effort... I think I need to take a little break for a while haha. Love you all and I'm sure you'll hear from me soon.

Ashlee from The Ivy Trio xx