The President

I could not contain my frustration as the stubborn elevator almost failed to bring me down back to the lady who had her papers flying because I knocked her down. I did not even get the chance to pick the papers for her. I, Declan Wyatt Mathers- Edwards was frustrated for the first time in my entire life just because I "accidentally" ran into a stunning woman. I bet she was the new Executive Producer. Lillian has been babbling about her expectations the whole evening. Well, whatever she does, I knew she wouldn't harm the gorgeous nymph. I fiddled on my blackberry, anxious of what just happened. I looked like a young boy caught in mischief. My conscience was hoicking me to hit the button down. I saw her agonizingly pick up her dispelled papers on the marble ground. My 12th meeting with the CBS this month came off in frustrating packages. To be honest, I had been wanting to put the company off of CBS. It does not gain the proper advertising it deserves from the payment we give. It is slowly becoming a house of decay and sorrowful cries of Lazy Executive Producers begging their release from work. The lady in Armani looked smart and diligent, and it seemed to me that she would make a very fine Executive Producer for CBS advertising league. So let me give CBS one last chance. Just as I was close to the floor 50, I jolted the button back to the lassie I knocked down. The disheveled papers were in terrible condition. It was really very un-me to pick up loads of papers, but her eyes had the mantra that I was required to pick them up for her. The papers crunched eerily in my fingers. As I bent down, my mind sorted out whether I heard her stifle a desperate cry or she has cursed silently under her breath. I picked the papers anyway. She stood up as she saw me, I got up as well (of course). SHE. WAS. AGONIZINGLY. GORGEOUS. The naiad straightened her hair, and tucked some hair upon her ear. She was exteremely beautiful. For the first time in my life, I easily said "Sorry" well, apart from saying sorry, I forgot the other words I said. She left me with a handshake which surprisingly left my head follicles tingling. I nonconsciously stared at her angelic face as she was taken by the lever and yes, she was stunning. So stunning that she has caught me off- guard. I was late for the meeting.

I could hear almost nothing from inside the hall. Sending me to meetings brought me distraught. I would've not come to the meeting if not for Lillian. I sighed as I slowly opened the creaking door and saw the mass of professionally suited ad managers. My entrance was highly regarded. I did not knock, or ask for permission to go in. I did not need that. Pairs of various eyes were shot unto mine as I made a very unlikely entrance. I realized that the team had started. Well, at first I thought I enetered the wrong meeting, but then I saw those pair of big eyes. It was she. The lady in Armani. She was beautiful, that I doubted if she was really and Executive Producer. She looked like one of us, and when I say "one of us", I pertain to the superiority. I turned my eyes to Lillian, and yep, I was right she was furious. Her eyes were talking and her red lips were saying "You're late". She perused the papers on her small fingers while her other hand was tapping the seat beside her. She had obviously reserved a seat for me. I gave a low cough, smiled at the team and fixed my tie. I the proceeded to my seat. Well, when I began to motion through, I realized that Lillian hasn't saved a seat for me. It was especially reserved for me. An embossed print of Mr. Declan Wyatt M. Edwards was intricately carved on a platinum foil on the table. The Executive Producer, yes, the same lady in Armani by the name of Colette Parker was right then answering her question. Her eyes widened as she saw me take a seat in front of the platinum foil with my name. I smirked at her. That was well, my toughest defense.

The meeting was finished in thirty brief minutes, Miss Parker was able to answer all the questions imposed by the ad managers with parsimony and a good choice of words. To sum her qualities up, I must say I was "impressed". It was the first time in months in CBS that I have encountered a sensible meeting. What made admire her more was the fact that I saw her papers and files fly to the ground, and yet she stood the with full of confidence and pride. I was known to ask the toughest questions, how would they come up with new ideas, how to supply the time with rich information and whatsoever, but she simply did it.