The Reality

HI! 

NEW UPDATE

"Coe? Coe? What happened?" Nate asked me.

"Nate!!!" I exclaimed. I was happy to see him. I felt no leg or back pain at all. I threw a hug on him as I saw him look with a curious smile.I felt my arms, my legs, my face. No scars, no pain. 

"What did you do?" I questioned Nate

"Huh?" Nate asked.

"Cured my wounds too fast?"

"Coe? You were dreaming. You were sweaty and swear you looked like you were watching a horror movie. What really happened Coe?"

"What?!?! sleeping? since when? after lunch?"

"No, you didn't have lunch, which was the reason why Linda was worried. She prepared a great feast for you."

Nate, it would really take me long if I tell you."

"You mean, you were worrying about our date?" 

"Yes, and partly I want you to get some rest already."

"I could stay up all night Coe, go. Spill it now."

Nate sat down onmy bed while he was playing with a rubics cube. His hands were shuffling the small boxes and his socks were still on his feet. He brought his feet up on my bed and sat, while I was lying with all the blankets on me.

"I don't know if you'll believe me, but..." As I looked at him hesitantly, he hushed my lips with his index finger and smiled.

"I will believe in you, Colette Parker."

I forced a smile and took on my story.

"I don't know if you know this guy, but I have never told you his story. Remember the morning after I was just numb about all what you have said?"

"Yeah, so what happened?"

"I rounded the whole hallway and practiced walking without my braces on, so as to surprise you. I was then about to tumble down, but this guy, Kevin saved my life, I mean yeah, from bigger injuries by carrying me in his arms. Lately, I have been so curious about his identity. In my "dream", I I was really dreaming, I saw the guy again, he ate with me and then told me that he'd help me practice walking so that when you arrive, I'd be used to walking braceless. I agreed. When we went to Three Cream, an ice cream shop which I've never seen anywhere here, was where we chilled for a moment to rest. This was where..."

I stopped to swallow all the tears that were forming at the sides of my eyes.

"Yes Coe, go on. I'm here, he'll never get near you." Nate comforted me.

"This was where he called me a bitch and lots of other painful words. Then, Ihe ran after me, which eventually stopped when I was half-dead, when you came and woke me up." 

As I continued with the story, tears streamed tremendously down my face. A trace of sadness was etched from the outside, reflecting what's from within. As Nate's ever-compassionate personality pulled my body to his, I began to sob, letting go of all the bad memories I kept through the day.

"What happened Nate? Do you know the guy?" I asked.

"Kevin, is my cousin." He replied, with no other reactions.

"Really? To be honest, I only knew his name in my dream." I asked, really confused. 

"Now Coe, just don't mind about that. We could move our day together. You should take some rest now. Just press the buttons if you need..." Nate explained all the things to do when I sat up and held both of my hands on his. I intertwined my fingers with his and looked at him with pleading eyes, and spoke to him as soft as I can.