The End

I slowly opened my heavy, droopy eyelids. Everyone was there. Nathan, Declan, Lillian, Garrett, Hallie, my family Liz, My Dad, Grandma Jill, Biggie, herhusband Eric, her kids, Robert and Anna, Linda, Theresa, Old Mr.Edwards and all the other people I came to know. Their figures blurred, slowly clearing and spurring away vividly. Dead air, was all I could hear. I could see them murmuring with each other, just as if they had known each other for years.

I was teleported back to the old white hospital room which smelled of Japanese blossoms and hospital tapes. I was surrounded with people. I did not understand. Nathan was in another bed, and he seemed sedated. I was worried, my whole body was in panic, desperate to hold Nathan in my arms and make sure that no one could touch him or hurt him. Declan was smiling at me as he stroked my hair. I wanted to ask him how or why or how could he even hurt Nathan, but Iwas wrong to judge. A small part of my heart was happy that Declan finally was free, he finally was happy to see me.

It was not before long when I realized that all the people I knew were wearing white. I stopped to ponder if I was in heaven where it was fictitiously believed that there was no hurt. I brushed the funny thought away. If I were in heaven, I would have, or at least should have seen my mother. Declan brought out a stethoscope. I wondered how or why it was possible. He placed it upon my chest as I unconsciously helped him see through me, I took a deep breath, too voracious gulps of air within my throat.As I chugged down all the smell of earth around me, I felt weight of tears with in, as if I wanted to gasp for life.

"Nathan." I huffed away with all the strength I could muster, and for the first time, I heard a voice. People started leaving the room. I slowly raised my hand to Elizabeth, my beloved sister. Declan saw me struggling. He draped his stethoscope upon his nape and gently nudged Liz. She kissed me in my forehead and slowly traipsed away, along with the flow of people out of my room. I was left with Declan. He lowered his head, and I believd for once that he was going to kiss me. I flinched within and my stomach lurched, but instead, he placed his lips near my ear. He was the only voice I heard and he was too audible for me to hear.

"It's all over now, honey" He said. Tears did not hesitate from trickling down. My heart was fazed withe extreme terror the word "over" was just too much for my heart to carry. Over? Over, as in Nate is done for? I asked, my heart racing. He worriedly looked at me, the same look Nate gave me when he rescued me from the accident I had. He held my arm and injected a tranquilizer, or something, something which made my eyelids droopy again. Before I set myself to sleep, I saw another figure, blurring together with Declan. My eyes were retiring but my ears had just comeplete darkes to life.

"Dr. Andrews, here are her results."

"She'll be fine. And Dr. Hall's?"

"He's..." I then felt my ears failing, my hands cold and my feet numb. Numb as were I was dead. I tried to travel back in time withmy feelings and thoughts, thinking of how I exactly got there in bed. I thought of a way, any way I could possibly have landed down in bed. The more i thought, the more I felt the weight of the world pushing down my head. The more that I imagined, the more that the world spinned inside, even in the dark mass of nothingness beneath my closed eyes. I was lost and the world was vivaciously spinning in the mass of stars. I was entirely, inexplicably blank. Terrified. Blind. Aghast and Confused.

Oh...so my doctor's name is Dr. Andrews. I was sure as hell I was hallucinating. i closed my eyes and faltered to,a deep, phantasmagorical sleep where there was no one, nothing but complete darkness. Even as I was sleeping, I was thinking of Nathan and how he felt as of the moment. The hours took by and I was too tired to think, too tired to even dream of good things. I just snoozed off like I was never meant to wake up once more. I missed the sun on my skin and the wind on my hair. I was stuck between reality, and imagination. I couldnot decipher what timeline I was living because my vivacious soul was drifting slowly away from my fingertips.

Love at its Weakest [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें