chapter 1

Tere chehre k hazaro chahne wale,
Pr Teri rooh ka mai akela deewana

Naira's POV

I came out of the operation theatre after a 8 hour long surgery. Just by looking at it, everyone could see how tired I was. After changing my clothes, I went to my cabin. I looked at the clock and realized it was 7 in the morning. OH MY GOD!! WHAT??? It's 7 in the morning?

I have a flight in 3 hours and here I am in the hospital. We'll tomorrow is my parents 30th marriage anniversary and I'm going back to my home, Jaipur. I'm working in Mumbai while my whole family lives in Jaipur. I went back to my apartment and saw my best friend kritika all ready and looking all red in anger.

You know we have to catch a flight in 3 hours right? She asked and I nodded
Then why are you coming right now? There are many doctors at hospital anyone could have handled that case why you have to be so hardworking? She asked...

"I know anyone could have handled that case but when they called I couldn't say no. I am sorry just wait I'll be quick". I said and went to take a bath.

After half an hour later I was all ready to leave for airport. I quickly take a look at myself last time and left with Kritika.

 I quickly take a look at myself last time and left with Kritika

Naira's look

After landing we picked our bags and head to the exit. The first thing I noticed was my bhai sa coming in our direction with a very big smile on his face. I quickly ran towards him and he picked me up like I weighed nothing to him.

"How is my little sister doing? Are you fine? Have you lost some weight? Why are looking so thin? You didn't take care of yourself there right?" He started questioning without giving me time to answer.

"Bhai sa I'm fine and I didn't lost any weight" i answered and he said okk and once again hugged me

"I missed toh bhai sa" I said.
" I missed you too bachhe" he said while pecking my forehead. Let's go home and where is kritika? He asked and she came forword.

We all sat in car and went to home.

Authors pov

After meeting everyone and a long crying session she was sleeping in her bedroom. As soon as they heard that she didn't slept last night she was sent to her room by maa sa.
It was 4 in the evening when she was shaken by someone. Thinking it was kritika she covered her face with blanket and said "sone de na yaar".
(Let me sleep)

Someone pulled her blanket from her face and screamed in her ears "Buiii wake up".
She opened her eyes to find her chotu laying on top of her and showing his biggest smile.

"Buii when you come noone tell me anything" vihaan said crossing her arms while pouting...
"Oh my god no one tell my bachha anything but don't worry now buii is here I'll tell you everything" naira said in
Baby voice...
"Buii I miss you" vihaan said and hugged her
"Aww my bachha buii missed you too" naira said while hugging him back...
Naksh and Khushi were admiring the duo while standing at the door...

"Now if you are done with your bharatmilap get up you both everyone is is waiting for us downstairs. Let's go" khushi Said.

"Bhai sa you all go I'll be there in 2 mins" naira said while getting up with vihaan in her arms...

Whole day passed by without knowing and today was the party.

On the other hand...

Abhimaan's POV

I woke up at 6 and done my morning routine. I have a important meeting in the morning. I went downstairs and saw my brother trying to catch my sister. It's a very normal scene but as soon as they noticed me they stopped and went to the dinning table. I too took the seat and wished my family good morning and started my breakfast...

"Abhimaan come early from office today we have to attend a party at Singhania's" baba said.
"But baba I have a important meeting in evening too. You guys can go ahead without me." I said.

"I'm not asking you beta you have to come early you are coming with us and that's the end of discussion" baba said basically ordered me.

"Ok baba I'll come." I said.

And I left for my office.
I just came inside my cabin from a meeting and noticed my phone ringing. I kept the phone on speaker and went to sit on my chair...
"Bhai sa you have to come directly there. We're already on our way to Singhania's.

But before I can say something. " Abhimaan I'm telling you... You have to come and don't say that you are busy and have meeting you heard me? I want you there in a hour. Did you get that?" Maa sa said from behind.
"Yes maa sa. I'm coming." I picked my coat and left the office. Knowing that I can't escape this party...
I took a bath and changed my clothes and left for Singhania's.

The haveli was decorated with flowers and lights from the main door. And at the main door stood Avinash waiting for me...

" Bhai sa youre here at last you know maa sa made me here wait for you" Avinash said while making faces
I ignored him and we went inside...

I was talking with Mayank and my other friends when I got a call. I was going outside to pick it up as it was very important call but suddenly I collided with someone. Her beautiful floral fragrance hit my nose. She said sorry and went away she was wearing peach colour dress her dark brown hair gloriously flowing on her back. I was about to stop her but Anish came pulling me inside the haveli...

To be continued...

___________________________________________

Hello lovely people
Here is the first chapter of his Rani sa
I know there are many flaws in my story... Sorry for that... But do tell me what do you think about the story

Guys follow my Instagram account for spoilers: fictional_world89