chapter 23

Naira POV

I know I'm in a big trouble right now... Like I visited his office first time and I fought with someone...

He won't be mad at me right?

He looked at the guards whose hand was placed on her cheek and one was holding his hand... Like I didn't hit them that hard... And it was not my fault... Who asked you to touch me...

I glared at them angrily and they immediately shut up... And didn't dared to say anything... Maan asked once again who beat them...

"Maan it was me..." I said nervously...

What I should tell him it's better what if he get to know from someone else...

"You hit them?" He asked...

And i nodded positively...and told him everything... Why should I be afraid it wasn't even my fault...

He grabbed my hand and took me to his cabin while ordering the so called receptionist to pack her stuff...

He didn't said anything and hugged me

"What are you doing here Jaan? And why didn't you tell me that you were coming here i would've picked you up..." He said...

"I was about to but then I thought I should suprise you..." I said...

He pulled back and looked at me... And then kissed my forehead...

"I loved this suprise... You know how badly I was missing you. Jaan what are you doing to me... You know before I met you I used to spend all my time in my office but now look at me... I can't even focus on my work..." He said...

I could feel my blood rush to my cheeks and blush on my face...

"But Maan aap humse gussa toh nahi h na?" I asked...
(But Maan you're angry with me right?)

"Hum kyu gussa honge aapse?" He asked...
(Why would I be angry with you?)

"Hum aapke office mei aa gye aur woh guards..." I said but was cut in middle by him...
(I came to your office without informing and your guards...)

"Jaan joh humara h woh aapka bhi hai... Aur aapko yaha aane k liye hume btane ki bhi jarurat nahi h... Jab aapka Mann kre aa skti h... Aur waise bhi humare liye toh achha hi h hume apni Jaan k darshan ho jaayenge..." He said...
(Love what's mine is also yours... And you don't need to inform anyone for coming here... You can come here whenever you want... And it's also good for me... I can see you in middle of work too...)

"Achha ji..." I asked...
(Really?)

"Haa ji..." He replied sweetly...
(Yes...)

"But jaan i can't believe you injured my gurads so easily..." He said...

"Actually Maan I learnt some self defence... So you can rest assured I can take care of myself..." I answered...

"That's good jaan... But you know protecting you is my job and since you know some defence I won't be that worried but still whenever you need me I'll be there to support you... But I won't interfere as long as it's under your control but if I found something going wrong you won't stop me..." He said in one go...