chapter 26

Hey guys happy Holi...
Here's an early update for you guys. But this chapter is 🔞. And if you're uncomfortable reading it. So stay away. But anyway we all are gonna read it anyway. So enjoy the chapter...

___________________________________________

Naira's POV

He kissed me deeply, tenderly, gently, taking his time with my mouth, easing me into the thrill of tonight's romance. He brushed his hand against my cheek, softly. I felt like I was a princess living in a fairytale...

He kissed the side of my neck, as I lifted my head up and to the side, exposing the full length of my vulnerable neck to his lips and teeth. He reached a hand up and placed it on my left breast, over the dress, and then brought his hand up to the back of my neck to pull me in closer to him. I undid the straps of my dress, and down fell the top, exposing my naked breasts to him.

Like a hungry child desperate for milk he suckled on my nipple, squeezing the bottom of my breast passionately with one hand, and holding the other breast in his other hand. I looked down at him, licking, sucking, rubbing, and he looked as though he was transported to paradise.

He worked himself into a frenzy playing with my breast, until he wanted more. He lifted me up under my arms, and pressed my back against the wall. He kissed me again, and placed his hand on my pussy. It was going to have to come off soon or we would never get to feel each other.

, he started rubbing my dripping wet pussy. He placed two fingers inside, and moved them up and down inside me. Up and down. He kissed my other nipple, the one he missed when I was on the loveseat. He always gave equal time to my breasts. Suckling on one nipple, fingering me harder and harder, I was getting more and more excited for the moment he would penetrate me and take the wedding gift I had waited so long to give to him.

Maan lifted me up in his arms, just as he had when we first crossed the threshold into the suite, except this time I was ready. My arms were around his neck, and I was admiring his handsome face...maan laid me down on the bed...
He placed his hands gently on my shoulders, turned me so that I was now sitting on the side of the bed, legs dangling down, and he gently pushed me back, back, into the soft downy mattress.

"There you go Jaan," he said. "Lean back.

He knelt down at the side of the bed, once again my servant kneeling to please his queen. He pulled off my panties, the final barrier to my pussy. He pushed my legs apart and back, and gazed at my virginal pussy, already wet for him.

He stared at my exposed pussy for ten seconds, admiring it like it was the greatest work of art he had ever seen. I was feeling very shy under him...

"Jaan, it's alright... It's just me. Your Maan you don't need to worry. If you want to stop just tell me. I'll stop that second..." He said... Giving me assurance.

"It's alright. I'm not worried. Go on..." I said and immediately a smile formed on his face... As if he just got his answer what he wanted...

And went back near my exposed my pussy...

"Jaan you're beautiful..." He said again and again... 

I lifted my head up and looked at him. My jaw was dropped and I was already starting to feel tingles up my body, even though he hadn't licked me yet. I heard his breathing get heavier and heavier, he was so excited to put his lips on my pussy.

Two large fingers of his left hand spread my lips. Two large fingers of his right hand rubbed my clit in strong circles. Each circle sending a shock wave through my body.

"You smell fantastic jaan," he declared, and he dove his mouth right on top of my wet and stimulated clit. Up and down he licked. Up and down, his mouth clasped tight against my pussy.