chapter 21

Hey guys this chapter is for @mahi060709 as it's her birthday. So happy birthday and enjoy the chapter...

Naira's POV

Late night rides are so fun especially when you are with your better half... We both went to bike ride and everything was so beautiful... It truly felt like I'm dreaming... It was my dream to go late night ride with my boyfriend for once... Yeah boyfriend. We always dream to have a man who will love us unconditionally take us on long rides, dates and even give me some cute gifts... Well all my dreams are coming true by not boyfriend but my husband...

We watched sunrise and ate something... Just then his phone started ringing... His phone is like my biggest love rival. Whenever we're together it starts ringing as it's getting jealous...

"I'm busy right now... Schedule it after 12." Maan said on the call.

I asked what it is... And oh God it was already 7:23 in the morning... It means everyone will be awake by now and mom will come to wake me up in 7 mins... What will happen when she'll know that I was outside whole night and that with a man...

"Jaan don't forget that man is your husband... So don't worry." Maan said...

Shit did I said that all loud?

"Maan you don't know... We have to go back as soon as possible..."  I said while panicking.

"Jaan don't worry my sale sahab will handle everything. So Just relax and let's have fun..." He said softly and pecked my cheeks...
(Brother-in-law)

"Wait, how does my brother knows we're out?" I asked...

"Don't think too much... He'll handle everything..." He said and we started our drive back to my home...

After half and an hour later we finally reached my home... And it was time to say goodbye... I don't know why am I feeling sad when we both call each other and he will even come to take me back tomorrow but still I miss him already...

He parked the bike... And we both got down...

"Do you really need to go?" He asked sadly to which I nodded...

"Can't I just take you back with me right now? Just say it and I will..." He said with eyes full of hope...

"No Maan... Go back now... And I'll tell you when you have to come to pick me up..." I said with stern voice... Enjoying his state...

"Ok goodbye Maan" I said with a small smile...

"Bye Maan ki Jaan... I'll miss you." He said and kissed my forehead lovingly...

"I'll miss you too now go... Shu shu..." I said...

"Bye Jaan..." He replied sadly...

As he was about to go... I said,"wait..." Anf quickly pecked his lips and cheeks one by one...

"Bye Maan..." I said shyly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear...

"Bye Jaan..." He replied with a smile...

"Beta bye and flirt kar liya ho toh andr aa  jaao sab breakfast k liye wait kr rahe h" someone said...

"If you're done flirting and saying bye come inside... Everyone is waiting for you for breakfast."

Why does it sound like my maa sa... Wait, Maa sa? Shit...

I looked up and saw maa smirking from balcony...

"Bye" we both mumbled and Maan went away while I came inside...