chapter 25

Abhimaan's POV

The reception party has already begun... But naira was looking a little bit nervous maybe because it's her first time coming out as the Queen of Rajasthan. I held her hand tightly and ensured her that's alright... And she doesn't need to worry about anything...

"Jaan it's alright. Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. Don't forget you're the queen and here your husband is the ruler." I said to which she smiled and held my forearm...

"Of course why would I be worried... If anything happens... Or anyone say anything I'll just ask you to punish him or kill him..." She said...

That doesn't sound bad. I can do that...

"Of course if that's what you want. Just tell me the name who bullies you... I'll make sure he isn't capable of say anything to anyone..." I said holding her hand tightly but she just looked at me and started laughing as if I just told her any joke but when I doesn't laugh...

"Maan are you really serious? Will you kill anyone because of me?" She asked as if there's any doubt in that...

"Of course jaan... I can kill anyone and even die for you..." I said seriously...

We were looking in each other's eyes getting lost in each other just then our arrival announcement was made...

And we too joined the party and directly went on the stage... I announced Naira as the new Queen and then the party started...

On by one everyone came to introduce themselves...

Later it was my friends turn...

"Bhabhi sa hum toh aapse mil hi chuke hai phir bhi ek baar aur introduction de dete h... I am Dev Malhotra, this is Mayank and Samarth... We're his best friends although he doesn't say so." Dev said...
(Bhabhi we have already met you. But still let me give our introductions...)

I looked upto him and he just ignored him... Like I'm not even present there... How dare he. I'll have to teach him a lesson later...

"Bhabhi sa agar yeh insaan aapko kabhi bhi rulaye toh Hume btana hum iski khabar toh phir hum lenge..." Samarth said...
(Bhabhi if he ever tease you just tell us we'll tell you his all dirty secrets and we'll see him...)

"Ha bhabhi aapko pta hai. Humne kabhi socha bhi nahi tha yeh shaadi krega... Aur ab dekhiye sabse pehle shaadi kr li... Gadaar." Dev said...
(Yes bhabhi you know... We never even thought that this devil will ever get married that too before all of us...)

And started telling some of my really shameful past incidents

I don't know why they all are insulting me in front of my wife but then I noticed That my Jaan was smiling that beautifully... So it's alright.

"If you're done get lost now... Everyone are staring at us..." I said and they immediately went away...

After sometime her friends too came and whispered something in her ear and she instantly became happy.

I don't know what they've been planning.

"Maan I'll be back in sometime..." She said...

"But where are you going jaan? Do you need anything?" I asked...

"No I'm going to restroom... I'll be back. Ok?" She said and kissed my cheeks after making sure no one was looking. And i noticed her friends and even Advika were not here. Means they all went together.

"I don't know why girls have to go to restroom in group?"

And she went away. After sometime she came back... and the performances started...