chapter 7

तेरे इश्क में रंगीन हुई रातें हैं,
तेरी ये मुस्कान मेरी जिंदगी की बातें हैं।

Naira's POV

Everything was going great. Our families were dancing and were so happy... After our dance Abhimaan dragged me somewhere to a guest room and then closed the door.

"Abhimaan what are..." Before I could say anything he placed his lips on mine...
And started kissing me.i was shocked to do something but then he placed his hands on my waist...

And automatically my hands went to his hair. I started kissing him back... His lips were so soft and I could feel his love and affection for me... This was my first kiss, our first kiss...

And i was so lost in the kiss, his touch... My eyes closed on my own and he was licking my lips as if he was asking for my permission...but before I let him in he suddenly he pinched my waist ... Making me gasp and he entered my mouth...

His tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth, the parts even I don't know which existed...

After sometime, I felt getting out of breath so I started patting his chest and he left my lips...

He was looking so breath taking he had my lipstick on his mouth... After sometime he joined our forehead after eating me... And kissed my forehead lovingly...

We were in our world when the door opened leaving us shocked ...

It was kritika and vihaan... But as soon as kritika saw them she turned around with him and closed the door leaving us shocked...

"Vihaan let's go to another room" kritika said...

"But kriti what they doing... Why he gave kissi to buii". He said to kritika...

I was so embarassed to face anyone so I just hid my face in his chest... But his chest started vibrating...

What the hell? Vibrating? I looked up to see he was laughing...

How dare he laugh?

"Come out now. Everyone are waiting for you guys..." Kritika shouted from outside...

I fixed my lipstick quickly while he wiped off the lipstick from his face... And we both went out...

___________________________________________

"Beta where were you everyone was looking for you and even hukum sa is not here..." Maa sa asked...

"Maa I went to washroom." I said... When he also came...

"Abhimaan where were you? Ekansh uncle asked...

"I was outside. I had important call ..." He said... Without showing any emotions...

" Really bhai sa which work?" Avinash asked...

He said something in his ear which made him hit Avinash's head...

"Hukum sb saaman car mei rkh diya hai" a servant said...

"Okay... Let's go now... " Ekansh said...

Meera came to komal and Jyoti and hugged her while saying something...

"Naira beta... Apna dhyan rkhna. Aur kl tum hmare saath chl rhi ho shaadi ki shopping k liye. Humne Komal behn ji se bhi baat kr li h... " Meera said and hugged her...

(Naira take care. And yes... We all are going shopping tomorrow and you are coming with us... I've already talked to Mrs. Singhania as well...)

Naira nodded and went to elders took their blessings...