chapter 28

Naira's POV

Maan suddenly announced Avi's marriage... But I could easily tell he was not that happy with his decision. Our whole family was in the living area doing preparations for their engagement... Just then Maan went towards our chambers and I followed him... He went inside and started taking out his files.

I went towards him and hugged him from back...

"Jaan aap yaha kya kar Rahi h?" He asked turning around and hugged me back...
(Love what are you doing here?)

"Hum toh dekhne aaye the ki aapki kuch chahiye toh nahi..." I answered...
(I just came to check if you need anything...)

"Haa hume ek cheez chahiye thi bas Jo aapne Bina mange hi de di" He said.
(Yeah I just needed one thing which you already gave...)

"Aur woh kya?" I asked not getting him...
(And what is that?)

"I just wanted to hug you tightly and" He answered and joined our lips together pulling me in a passionate kiss. Sometime later he finally left my lips and kissed my forehead...

"This..." He said.

"Seriously Maan..." I said to which he just laughed...

"Maan what happened?" I asked...

"Nothing... " He replied

"Then why are you not looking excited and just tell me Maan I can tell you're not that happy..." I asked...

"It's just..." He started but stopped...

"What is it?" I asked again...

"I was planning our honeymoon. You know I already decided on the destination. I thought we will just stay in our room for 20 days and then the next time we'll go outside to visit famous places...And now we can't go on our honeymoon. I wanted to spend some more time with you alone before you join..." He said.

Wait, what the heck he was planning our honeymoon and that too for a whole month... And we will just stay in our room for 20 days? And what will we do?

"And what will we do in our room for 20 days?" I asked...

"What do you think? Jaan I'll fuck you senselessly for days..." He whispered in my ear giving goosebumps all over my body...

Yeah how can I forget... He will fuck me senselessly for days and will ask Later do you liked it Jaan... I looked up and saw him staring at me... I gulped nervously my core started to become wet... And he came more closer to me and bit my earlobe...

"Jaan you won't be wearing your undergarments and these sarees... You'll wear just my t-shirts. So I can get easy access to your boobs and pussy which belongs to me so that I can fuck you whenever we want until you're light headed and can't think of look straight at anyone... I'll make our honeymoon memorable. You don't know jaan you made me jealous so many times before our marriage... And besides you also want that right?" He asked sucking and biting my earlobes...

I started imagining our honeymoon... I was scared and excited as well. He looked at me waiting for my answer...

"Yes..." I murmured without knowing and getting drunk just by looking at his dar eyes. his smile just grew more wider...

"I mean... I... Maan I was serious and what are you saying..." I started explaining.

"Jaan you don't need to explain yourself i know you're crazy for me as I am for you and besides we won't if you don't want to..." He said.