chapter 12

Naira's POV

Gayu ,Jyoti and my other friends too came at the haveli in evening. As the wedding functions were starting from the very next day... I was really happy to see all my friends in one place. Everyone was happy and very busy in preparing for the functions...

Next day kritika woke me up and told me to hurry as I was getting late to my own wedding functions...

Can you believe that a bride is late for her functions... What can you even expect for the guests??

Anyway... I quickly took a bath and wore my outfit and saw Gayu, kritika and Jyoti in they all were already ready and was looking very angry...

"Naira... Come quickly... We have to do your makeup and hair. We don't have so much time..." Kritika said and made me sit on the dressing table

I told them to keep my makeup very light as I don't like very heavy makeup... In heavy makeup you look like a bride...

Oh wait, I'm the bride...

So after a whole hour they were finally done... I couldn't look at myself as they were standing between me and the mirror... And by the looks of them I can tell that I was looking good...

"Babes, you look so amazing..." Kritika shouted...

"Yeahh... All our hardwork paid off" Gayu said...

What do you mean by hardwork? I'm already beautiful, ok?

"Okk... Let me see" I said while pushing the aside...

Wait, I was actually looking very good... My outfit was elegant and my makeup was very light just like I wanted. Thanks to these girls...

I thanked them and pulled them into a group hug... Just then my maa sa and kaki sa came and they too hugged me and kissed my forehead and gave me some compliments... And we left the room...

I reached the place... And oh my god!!! It was so beautifully decorated thanks to my bhai sa, baba sa and Kaka sa... And i went to the stage and sat on the sofa... Soon the function started and the girls beside me started applying mehndi...

Every one was dancing and looking so happy...

Just then my eyes went to the most handsome man present there... Who was none other than My groom... My man... My Abhimaan...

He was wearing a simple green kurta with white pants... And had a watch in his hand... He was on a call... Suddenly he turned to me and our eyes met... He gave me a smile and then joined bhai sa and baba sa...

It's been so long... I am so hungry right now... I just had a cup of tea in morning... And shit... My friends are also not here. I was looking here and there if I could ask someone for food when he came in my view and to my surprise he had a plate in his hand and was coming in my direction. All the ladies went silent looking at him.

Why does everyone is scared of him? It's not like he is a devil or he is ugly... He is so handsome I can just look at him for hours...

He came and sat beside me... And began feeding me and everyone was looking at us... But why should I care he is my man and he should take care of me... You guys can stare at us... Like the hell I care...

Abhimaan's POV

I was on a phone call when I went to the place where the mehendi ceremony was going on... I was talking with my friend who couldn't because of some reason when I saw Naira sitting on the stage. She was looking so gorgeous in that dress... The functions has a advantage I get to see my Naira daily and she is literally in the same building so I can even go to her room... But for now I should concentrate on the functions...