chapter 3

Bahut khoobsurat hai mere khwabon ki duniya...
Bs tum par hi shuru aur tum par hi khtm...

Authors POV

Meera was extremely happy that finally after so many years she will get a daughter-in-law. she decided to make some thing sweet to celebrate this...
She made halwa for everyone and went to the living hall where the younger clan was sitting. Advika was talking with her bestfriend Priya while Avinash, aadarsh and Anish was talking about something...

She served them halwa with a very big smile on her face...

'"Maa why halwa?" Advika asked...

"You are asking about halwa, just look at badi maa's face." Aadarsh said...

"Maa what happened why are you so happy?" Avinash finally asked...

"Arre beta baat hi khushi ki hai your brother is getting married" she said while feeding Advika a spoon full of halwa...

She was waiting for everyone's response but after some time they started laughing really hard...

" Badi Maa why are you joking" Anish said...

Instead of replying she just stood there...
Not noticing any reaction from her advika finally asked...

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes beta you can ask your dada sa or even your baba"

"What?? Really?? Everyone shouted...

Dada sa too came hearing the commotion and said," Yes, I just called the Singhania's . Now we just have to wait for their reply"

Wait, you mean harsh uncle's family??
" Yes, it's them" dadi sa said...

"That means the bride an our soon to be bhabhi sa is Naira dii?? Advika asked not believing her ears...

"You fool why are still calling her Di we should call her bhabhi sa" Anish said...

Singhania's house

Naira's POV

Hey Mahadev yeh kis pareshaani mei daal Diya mujhe... I know Mr. Abhimaan Rajvansh is very handsome with his dark brown eyes, sharp jawline, tanned skin, full pink lips and black hair... Who would even say no to marry him but still...

(Oh God, what kind of trouble have you put me in?)

I think I can meet him. And I trust my parents choice...

Flashback

"But maa I don't want to get married now"... I said
"But beta you are already 27 and it's time that you get married" maa sa said...

"That's what I'm talking about I'm just 27 and I don't plan to get married this early baba sa tell him na "I whined and went to baba sa hoping that he'll help me... But instead he also said the same thing...

"Naira they are respected people and the royal family this is a very good proposal and after 3-4 years you'll thank me I'm telling you." Maa sa said while cupping my face...

"Beta you are not a child anymore and I got married when I was 20 and you are already 27 it's decided they are coming to meet you tomorrow and I don't want any more discussion". Maa sa declared her order leaving no room for argument.

Flashback ends

Next day...

So here I'm getting ready to meet my soon to be in-laws...