chapter 13

Abhimaan's POV

I helped Naira change her clothes and don't even ask how hard it was for me to control myself from not taking her right there... Her skin was so smooth and she smell so fucking good... I thought I dug my own grave...

After helping her I took off the blindfold and I saw that her face was bright red... I couldn't help but smirk and teased her a little bit and she hid her face in my arms... I wish that moment could have stop right there for some time But as always someone has to interrupt our moment...

I think I should plan our honeymoon for more than a month...

I quickly kissed her forehead and came to my own room as I have to take care of my own problem too... So I took a cold shower and changed my clothes and went to the bar where my friends were already waiting for me...

"Look who is here" Samarth said...

And everyone looked in my direction. Dev made my drink and handed it to me...

"Aap humare Abhimaan hi h na?" He asked...

"Are you really the abhimaan we know?"

"What happened bro why are you asking that... Are you already drunk?" Samarth asked...

"I'm not drunk... Aur yeh baat tumlog isse pucho pata h Aaj humare hukum sa ne mehendi lagwai woh insaan jisse mehendi se smell aati thi " he said...

"I'm not drunk.. you should ask him what he did our hukum sa applied mehendi... Who used to hate the smell of it..."

They couldn't notice the mehendi as it was light right now... And that idiot can't he keep his mouth shut...

"Pehli baat hum aapke nahi hai... Aur dusri jab humari Naira humare liye itni mehendi lagwa sakti h toh hum kyu nahi?" I replied to which Samarth and Mayank just laughed...

"First of all I'm not your Abhimaan and second when my Naira can apply mehendi for me then why not me?"

"Ha ha ab aap humare nahi rahe bhabhi sa ke ho Gaye h... Ab Hum friends ki jarurat hi kya h ?" He said... Why is he behaving like a child...

"Yeah yeah you're now sister in law's... Why would you even need your friends?"

I'm so done with them... I didn't said anything and just focused on my drink...
And samarth and Mayank calmed him down...

We talked for sometime and went to rest as Sangeet was tomorrow and we need a lot of energy for that function... Cause everyone in the family is performing and these fools too...

Next day...

It was already 9 in the morning and no one was up... I thought I should go to Naira but what if she is also asleep and I don't want to disturb her sleep...

Just then I heard some voice in the garden I went there and saw Naira sitting on the swing... She was looking so gorgeous... I think my day is going to be great as i got to see my jaana's face in the morning... I went close to her and wished her morning and asked if she wanted to go out with me...

At first she was a little hesitant but later she agreed and I took her out of palace and had some famous dishes. We met a lot of people... We came back after 5-6 hours later as we knew we won't get any alone time for the time being... so we went back and saw everyone searching for us...

Naira pecked my lips and Before I could react she went away... I was going back when I saw Avinash and his girlfriend wait... What was her name again ... Leave it. They were sitting in the garden... And his head was on her lap while she was massaging his scalp... I can't wait for that moment when me and naira will be like this... Anyways I should go now and I left... We got ready and it was already time for sangeet.