chapter 22

3rd person's POV

They both came back home around 10 p.m as vihaan wasn't letting his buii go. So they came back after making sure he was asleep...

They entered into the palace but youngsters were not present as it was pretty late and everyone was in their respective rooms. But all the elders came and met Naira. Naira took their blessings and they both went to their chamber...

Naira went ahead... she quickly took a bath and changed into her night wear... Later maan too went to take bath while she was doing her skincare...

Later she noticed Maan coming out with trousers...

"Jaan? Are you done? Let's go to bed..." Maan said...

"Maan... Why are you not wearing your tshirt?" She asked...

"Toh kya hua? Hum apne room mei h... Jo chahe jo kr skte hai" He said...
(So? I'm in my room... I can do whatever I want...)

"Maan yeh mat bhuliye ki ab hum bhi aapke saath rehte h kuch toh Sharam kijiye sochiye agar hum bhi aise kuch bhi pehn kr ghume toh kaisa lagega?" she said trying not to stare at him...
( Maan don't forget you don't live alone... Have some shame... If I started to wear whatever I want like you... How would you feel?)

Soon she realised what she just said but before she explains it was too late...

"Jaan humne kab mna kiya you can wear whatever you or you can't wear anything if you're comfortable I don't mind..." He said coming close to him... And caged her between him and the wall...

"Maan kya aap bhi kuch bhi bolte h" she said trying to hide the blush...
(You just say whatever comes to your mind)

"Jaan humne toh kuch kaha hi nahii baat toh aap kar Rahi hai..." He said.
(Love I didn't said anything and you were the one who started it...)

"Maan hume jaane dijiye" she said trying to get away from him...
(Maan let me go...)

"Jaan humne aapko pehle hi kaha tha... Ek baar pakad liya toh chaho toh bhi nahi dur Jaa paogi now it's too late..." He whispered in her ear... And started kissing and sucking her earlobe...
(Love I warned you earlier... You won't be able to leave me and now it's too late...)

He started giving her open mouth kisses and sucking her neck... Leaving hickies all over her neck making her moan while she gave him full access to her neck...

He caressed her cheek and made her look upto him straight in his eyes... She could feel the lust and love for her in his eyes... They both slowly moved their lips closer till they touched each other... And he started kissing her passionately while she circled her hands around his neck... Soon he picked her up in bridal style and took her to the bed... And they both lay down... Not breaking the eye contact... He again started kissing her passionately... He holded her hand and gently kissed her hands... Then her shoulder.

But suddenly he stopped in between... And got up from the bed... Leaving her confused... He came forward and kissed her forehead...

"Maan..." She whispered...

"Jaan go to sleep... I'm sorry I know you're not ready yet..." He said and went to the restroom.

At first she was really thankful that she got such a understanding husband that understands her without saying anything but later she felt bad that he had to hold himself back... She wanted to tell him that she's ready to give herself entirely to him... That she wants to become truly his in every aspect but soon stopped herself and decided to surprise him...

Soon he came back and laid besides her... She too scooted closer to him and laid her head on his arm and hugged her tightly...

"Maan?" She said...