chapter 29

Abhimaan's POV

We were going shopping when Mayank called me. There was a car following us and thankfully I and Avinash noticed that otherwise we don't know what would have happened... But still I need to see who dared to follow us. So after parking my car Avinash and I went to check who it was. And when I saw the face it was not even shocked. It was none other than Chauhan's. I asked them to take him to the warehouse as I will personally handle him later...

Later we both went inside but Jaan and Jaanvi both were not in the Jewellery shop... I even tried calling Jaan but she wasn't answering. We were getting nervous but I called again and thankfully she answered and told us they both were on the third floor... We both went on the third floor and there were our ladies coming out. All our worriers were gone. Avinash hurriedly went to Jaanvi leaving me...

Such a love sick puppy. Looking like a dog wagging his tail for his master...Always craving attention. And that is not the problem. Getting attention from his fiance or girlfriend is not a bad thing but why does he also want my wife's attention. He behaves like a child in front of her and just look at her. She also loves them like they are her own children...

Children? But if she'll have children... Our children. I bet they would be so cute just like her. Not like that spoiled brat...

"Maan aap waha kya kar rahe hai? Jaldi aaiye..." She said coming towards me...
(Maan what are you doing there? Come here...)

And I instantly went towards her. I noticed the bags in her hands and took them. And my eyes went to the brand name which was none other than "Victoria's secret". Wait, I've heard that name. But I don't remember where... Just then I heard Avinash 's voice...

"Baby did you just buy Lingerie? That too from Victoria's secret? Looks like we'll be having fun later on..." He said to which Jaanvi hit him making him wince in pain... Good job. He deserves that.

Wait, lingerie? Oh yeah so my Jaan brought too? Looks like she already started honeymoon shopping...

"Maan let's go buy. we still need to buy our outfits for engagement party." She said pulling me with her...

And we went directly into her friend's shop. Who designed our outfits last time. As soon as they saw each other they hugged like lovers who haven't seen each other in years... God. Why is my wife so popular? And why does everyone have to call her by nicknames...

She introduced Jaanvi and Avinash. And they went to select their outfits. While Jaan and i went to another section... We bought our outfits and other things which Maa sa asked us to buy and went back home... I dropped them and went directly to the warehouse where everyone else was waiting.and of course I have yet to take care of another one...

As soon as I entered there was a foul smell of blood and smoke. Which means everyone is having fun with our guest.

"Did he said anything ye or do I have to get my hands dirty as well?" I asked...

"Yes hukum he was sent by Chauhan's" one of them said...

"I know that. Anything else?" I asked...

"Hukum we found out that he was even following Advika ma'am yesterday and even tried to harm her..." Mayank said...

"So it was you... And why did no one informed me that Advika was being followed? What were you all waiting for?" I asked...

My sister was getting followed by someone and no one even bothered to tell me...

"Hukum that... I tried calling you but." He stopped in middle...

"But what?" I shouted.

"Advika ma'am told us not to tell anyone saying she'll tell you by herself..." He said while trembling.