chapter 14

Author's POV

Today was the haldi ceremony and from today onwards Abhimaan and Naira was not allowed to see each other till the wedding...

Abhimaan was in his room when his maa sa came inside his room with his baba sa...

"Abhimaan jaldi chaliye already late ho rahe h hum" Meera said and went outside to see all the preparations...

"Abhimaan lets go we're already late"

He didn't wanted to do this haldi function but when everyone told Naira that he doesn't want to do it...Naira somehow convinced him...

He went outside and saw everyone waiting for him...

His siblings had a evil smile on their face which didn't go unnoticed by him...

"Sab sirf thodi si haldi lagayenge and you guys behave yourself otherwise aap sabhi ko wapas ghar bhej denge hum" Abhimaan said while glaring at everyone...

"Everyone will apply a little bit of haldi and you guys behave otherwise I'll send you all back home today"

"Bhai sa par..." Avinash said but Abhimaan stopped him from saying anything...

"But"

One by one everyone applied haldi on Abhimaan's face while Avinash also captured each and every expression of Abhimaan... Later it was his siblings turn to apply haldi on him... Avinash came forward with Anish, Adarsh , Mayank, Dev and Samarth and jumped on him with their haldi claded hands making him fully drenched in haldi...

He glared at them and stood up to running behind them while they all were begging him to leave them alone... Making everyone laugh...

After all the running they all were also drenched in haldi as well...

"Bhai sa humne toh aapko lagai nahi haldi" Advika said...

"Bhai sa I didn't get to apply haldi"

"Beta ab bhul jaao ab woh nahi lagwayenge aur haldi" Meera said and Advika got a little bit sad...

"Daughter leave it now he won't let anyone apply anything on him"

But to everyone surprise he sat back on the chair and let her haldi on him... And after that he left to get freshened up...

On the other side...

Naira was in her room sitting alone as her haldi was also starting in some time... While her friends went to get ready as well...

After sometime the door opened and Naira thought it was kritika...

"Kritika itni jaldi ready ho gyi?" She said without looking back...

"Kritika you're already back?"

But when she didn't get any reply she turned back to see someone else was here...

It was none other than her Maan...

"Maan aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" She asked...

"Maan what are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" He replied...

"Maan you know we're not allowed to meet get out now..." she said...

"Chale jayenge par pehle Jo kaam karne aaye hai woh toh kar le" he said...

"I'll go but first let me finish what I came to do..."

"Kya matlab?" She asked

"What do you mean?"

He forwarded the bowl of haldi in front of her... After a while she understood what he meant...