chapter 18

Naira's POV

That nerve of that man... Waise toh itne romantic bn kar dikhate hai aur jab tareef krni chahiye toh ek shabd nahi nikla inke muh se...

"By the way, he pretends to be so romantic... but when praise should be given, not a single word comes out of his mouth."

I was really upset and angry... I excused myself and went back to our room. I opened the door and sat on the bed... I picked up my phone and saw so many messages from Bhai sa and Baba sa...

Shit... I forgot to call them. So I quickly video called baba sa... After 3-4 rings... They finally picked up the call but what I saw... Oh My God... Everything is in chaos there...

"Baba kya hua aur yeh kya ho gya aap sab aise kyu lag rahe ho..." I asked baba who had dark circles and there were even some dried tears...

"Baba what's happening and why are you all looking like this"

"Beta ab kya btaye..." He said but before he can continue vihaan came in between and snatched the phone...

"Child it's..."

"Bu... hiccup... Buiii... hiccup...why you there... hiccup you don't love your vihu anymore" he said... While crying.

After looking at them... The tears I was holding back started to flow as well.

"No bachha... I love my vihu the most..." I said...

"Really " he said with a smile forming on his face...

"Yeah bachha... Of course I love you the most and now stop crying... Otherwise I'll hate you and I won't even talk to you..." I said...

"Otay..." He said.

"Buii when you come back..." He asked...

"Soon bachha... Kuch time aur and then I'll be back... Ok?" I said...

"Soon baby... Just a little time more..."

And again the phone was snatched back by baba and bhai sa...

"Let us talk to our princess" he said and immediately a smile formed on my lips...

"Beta... Aap thik h na... Koi dikat toh nahi hai na waha... Aap apna khayal rakh rhi h na...beta agar koi dikat hi toh bta dena yeh aapka hi ghar... Aapke baba sab thik kar denge..." They both said in one go...

"Child are you okay... You are comfortable there right... You are also taking care of yourself too right... If you have any problem just tell me.. I'll take care of everything..."

"Aur bhai sa bhi..." Bhai sa said again...

"Your brother too"

"Aur kaka sa bhi..." Kaka said... From behind...

"And uncle too"

"Ha ha baba yaha sab thik hai... Hume koi dikat nahi hai... Aap chinta mat kijiye..." I said and immediately they released a sigh...

"Yes baba everything is fine... And I'm fine here don't worry..."

"Princess when are you coming back? Hum kab aaye aapko lene? Paghphere k liye?" Bhai sa said...

"When should I come to pick you"

"Usse kuch bolne toh do... Sab k sab ek jaise hai... Itne bade ho gye lekin pata nahi akal kab aayegi... Beta aap thik h na?" Maa said...