chapter 27

Abhimaan's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes...my eyes were blessed with the lost beautiful sight in the morning... I saw my wife sleeping peacefully on me she was looking so beautiful and gorgeous.

And last night's scene start coming in my head... She was looking so beautiful just like a goddess while moaning my name underneath me. Now she's mine forever.

"Maan..." She mumbled... I looked at her and she scooted more closer to me nuzzling in my chest... And hugged me more tightly as her life is dependent on it...

I carefully picked up my phone and messaged Avinash that we won't have the breakfast with them and strictly told him to not disturb us today... And placed the phone back... And don't know when I fall asleep myself.

When I woke up again... It was already 11. It was the first time that I've slept for so long. I thought I should also wake her up. And asked someone to bring something to eat for us..."Jaan" I called her while placing back her hair which was on her face. She didn't said anything and closed her eyes more tightly.

Their position

Their position

"Jaan... Wake up you have to eat something it's already very late..." I said..

"Maan let me sleep you didn't let me sleep all night. I'm tired." She said and turned to another side...

"Jaan you can sleep for as long as you after having breakfast. Get up now..." I said while hugging her...

"Ok." She replied and finally got up...

And the blanket which was covering her slip off revealing her body in front of me making me gulp...and she started tying her hair in a bun... I wanted to look away but I couldn't... still I looked away...

"Maan what happened?" She asked...

"Jaan. Look at yourself..." I said not looking at her giving her some privacy...

"What? I'm naked... So you're shy? Aww my hubby is shy?" She started teasing me . Like how can she tease me now... If I looked at her once again I won't be able to hold back.

"No. Why would I be shy?" I replied...
Of course why would I be shy? She must be shy... But why is she teasing me...

"Maan look at me..." She said and I turned back and she still wasn't wearing something... She placed her finger under my chin and made me look at her...

"Maan did you think I would be embarassed?" She asked...

"Like usually some girls are. That's why" i answered...

"How do you know? You said last night was your first too..." She asked...

"Of course it was. Why would I lie to you..." I answered

"Then tell me how do you know" she asked... I don't know how is she making me nervous. When I'm not even lying...

"I thought." I said...