chapter 10

Naira's POV

As soon as we landed in Mumbai. I dropped Yash at my apartment and went directly to hospital. As there were many patients I needed to handle and even had to give the case files of patients to other doctors who will be operating them after my transfer. I had to pack my things too...

Ugh... These days will be too long and tiring for me...

I handed my transfer request and went to my cabin and i was so busy... I met some of my patients and then these two beautiful person who are the apple of my eyes and also my personal assistants came in... They are also my very good friends... They were the reason why I was surviving here alone in this big city without my family... They are harshit and kashish...

They both hugged me and as usual harshit being the clingy one started clinging to me...

I told them about my transfer to Jaipur hospital and they became so happy... As they were also transferred...

We were talking when someone entered my cabin without my permission...

I couldn't see who it was as kashish and harshit were blocking my view...

"Who is it? Don't you know you should ask before entering or knock?" I said with a angry tone...

"Do I have to ask permission to enter my wife's cabin?" He said...

"What wife? Who's your wife? Our Ma'am is not even engaged..." Harshit said...

Yeah... He is just like a child in front of me but in front of everyone they both respects me very much.

Wait, did he just call me his wife? Could he be...

"Really baby? You aren't even engaged? " He said...

I peeked and saw him... Staring at us... He was looking angry... Oh my god... I'm so done... And I even shouted on him...

"Maan? What are you doing here?" I asked... And went to him and snaked my arms around his neck... While he grabbed my waist...

"You didn't tell me you were coming here" i asked...

"I should be the one asking that Rani sa. Why was I not informed that you came here? What does that message mean?" He asked... While pecking my forehead...

Oopsie... I forgot to tell him... And what message?

"Actually Maan we were busy right...and when you came at home... I totally forgot about it... And when I was texting you mom snatched my phone from me... I'm sorry..." I said while giving him most famous innocent and puppy eyes...

He just kissed my cheeks and said.."it's alright... but don't forget to tell me from next time... Ohh yes, there will be no next time because I won't let you go anywhere without me"... And hugged me...

"Umm... Ma'am?" Someone said breaking our loving moment...

"Who is it? And why? Can't they just leave?"

"Naira Ma'am?" They said again...

"What?" I said getting frustrated...

I turned around to see Harshit and Kashish staring at us... I immediately broke our hug... I totally forgot about them...

"Naira Ma'am who is he?" Harshit and kashish both asked...

"Um... He is my fiance. I'm getting married at 19 dec... that's why I'm shifting to Jaipur permanently..."i said...

"What?" They both shouted...

"You are telling us now? naira we thought you're our best friend?" Harshit said...no he didn't said he basically shouted...