Chapter 11

Abhimaan's POV

The day was going very well... I spent some time with my Naira and the I dropped her at the hospital and went to my office... I just needed to sign the files...after some time I went back to Naira's apartment...

I went inside and saw that her heels were already there that means she is already back....but then I heard some music coming from her room and I went towards her room... The door was already open so I just peeked inside and what I saw shocked me...

She was dancing...

I didn't know that she dances and that too this beautifully...

She was looking so beautiful while dancing and she had a smile on her face... She was just looking like a goddess...

I grabbed my phone and started shooting this beautiful movement... I just wanted to capture this movement...

I don't know how much time passed and I was just standing there looking at her standing at the door when someone spoke...

"Di is dancing?"

I turned my head and look back to saw Yash...

I quickly stuffed my phone into my pocket and answered yes...

"After a long time I am seeing Di dancing. Di loves dancing. She mostly express her emotions while dancing... Look jiju sa she has a bright smile on her face that means that right now she is very happy." Yash said...

I didn't know that...

After sometime the music stopped and I looked at her she too had stopped and was sitting on the floor...

Yash went ahead and said, "di you were looking so pretty while dancing"... While I was still standing at the same spot...

"Yash, when did you come?" Naira said...

"It's been 20 mins... And jiju sa was already here when I came..." He said while pointing towards me...

She looked at me and then said, "I'll go change my clothes..."

And went to change... And just then my phone started ringing I saw it was none other than my baba sa...

"I'll go take this call" i said and too went outside in balcony...

After having our lunch we all went to pack our bags as we are leaving in evening...

It was 4:57 and Yash and I were waiting for Naira to come...

After 5 mins she came wearing a plain black suit... I swear she is going to be death of me one day.