Chapter 5

Kitna pyaar hai iss Dil mei...
Yeh hm keh nhi paate...

Magar yeh bhi sach hai meri jaan...
Ki tumhare Bina ab reh bhi nhi paate...

Author's POV

Naira was talking with Khushi and kritika about her outfits in her room when her kaki sa came...

"Naira bachhe come down. Look who is here" her kaki sa called...

"Aayi kaki sa, dekh kon aaya h?" She came downstairs with Khushi...

(Look who is here)

"See yourself" kaki sa said while pointing towards the door...

She peeked outside and saw no one outside...

"Kaki sa koi bh........." She was saying when someone picked her up and spinned around...

(There is no one ...)

"Diii I'm back." Yash said...

"Look who is finally back. Kaki sa tell him I'm not talking to him. He didn't even answered my calls whenever I called him...

"Di, I'm sorry. It's not my fault. You know the dean how he is..." Yash said while making cute faces...

"Okk... But remember to answer my calls from next time. Ok?" Naira asked...

"Of course dii" Yash said while showing all of his teeths...

Both the siblings hugged each other and Yash kissed Naira's forehead...

But vihaan saw Yash and screamed "chachuuuuu" the brother-sister duo look at vihaan who was running to them...

"Chachu you back" vihaan said excitedly...

"Yes chotu I'm back. How are you?" Yash said while pecking his cheeks...

"Chachu I no chotu... I buii's bachha" he huffed... .

"Who's your buii? She's my sister right dii?." He teased... The elders were looking at the younger clan with a smile on their face when Naksh also joined them...

"Who's your di. She's my princess. Right bachha? No she's my di. No she my buii..." Everyone started fighting...

"Ha ha beta apni behen aur buii k aage koi aur dikta h tum logo ko hm bhi khade h yaha. Majal h koi idhr dekhe bhi toh" Komal said...

(Yes yes in front of your sister and Bui you can't see anyone... We're also here)

And everyone started laughing... Yash went near them and touched their feets...

Everyone was spending some family time as after so many years all family is gathered together... While Naira's phone was continuously vibrating with messages...

After sometime Naira went to her room and checked her phone. she saw so many messages with unknown number... So Naira thought to text him back...

Unknown Number

Hello

Naira

Yes...

Unknown number

Abhimaan here...

Naira

Hello...

Abhimaan