chapter 34

(Guys I am making a imagining location for the chapter)

Abhimaan's POV

We stayed in Paris for a week and we visited so many places but it was too boring but Jaan wanted to go out so the last 2 days I took her out. She wanted to visit the museums and do some shopping. But it was too boring but since Jaan was very happy then it doesn't matter. Then next day we left for the island in Maldives which I bought last year. It's a huge land with half part made  private for our family only and the other half is under the surveillance of the local government who organised the land for tourists and markets to generate some revenue.

We went directly to our mansion and as soon as I took Jaan to our room and she fell asleep as she was very tired and didn't slept that much since last night and on our flight too. So I didn't bother her and changed her clothes into something more comfortable and went to unpack our bags. Later I took the bath and went to sleep as well.

Next morning when I woke up my dear wife was still sleeping like a baby. I wanted to get up but she wasn't letting me go.

"Jaan let me go..." I said...

"No Maan let's sleep for sometime more..." She replied snuggling closer to me...

"Jaan please..." I said again...

"Nahi Maan agar aap abhi Gaye toh dekhiyega hum aapko apne paas bhi nahi aane denge..." She said...
(Maan if you go now then I won't let you come closer to me...)

"But Jaan do you really think you can stay from me and then how will you sleep without cuddling me..." I said with a smile as I know she can't sleep without me as well and can't keep her hands off me...

"Yes I can sleep without you. I'll ask bhai sa to bring my Mr. Panda here. Then I won't need you. So its upto you now..." She said.

Wait, Her panda? that stuff toy? That toy is my biggest enemy. I don't know who gave her that but Naksh said that before Marriage she couldn't fall asleep without it. And after marriage she started cuddling me. And I remember when she was angry with me she didn't let me hug her even while sleeping. But right now we're alone on our honeymoon. So I don't think I need to worry about it.

"But baby you'll ask your bhai sa to come here? Did you forget we're on our honeymoon?" I said...

"So what? It's not like we'll be staying here for our whole life and won't go back home. And once we get back home forget about touching me or even sleeping in our room..." She said threatening me...

I can't afford her to get angry on me So I stayed still in my place letting her sleep a little longer. And when I saw she was in deep sleep i carefully got up and went downstairs to prepare our breakfast.

3rd person's POV

Sometime later Naira woke up and couldn't find him, she quickly got up , freshen up and went downstairs just to find her Maan cooking their breakfast.

"Maan? What are you doing?" She asked...

"Jaan you got up? I'm making breakfast for us" he replied.

"Par aap kyu bna rhe h? Servants kaha h? Yaha servants nahi h kya?" She asked...
(But why are you cooking? Where are the servants?)