chapter 4

"तेरे बिना ज़िंदगी आधूरी है,
तेरी मुस्कान मेरे दिल को भाए हैं
तू मेरी रौशनी है, तू ही मेरी चाँदनी है,
तुझसे ही मेरी जिंदगी सवारी है।"

Naira's POV

I was sitting with Kritika and bhabhi sa in my room and kritika was getting information about hukum... Bhabhi sa was telling me something but suddenly...

"NAIRAAAAAAA" kritika shouted on top of her lungs scaring the shit out of me...

"What??" I asked while bhabhi sa went downstairs...

"Look at this" she said while showing me her phone...

It was a article about him...

"Naira see it's written that he has a secret girlfriend. Wait, but if he already has a lover then why did he agree to marry you what if his parents don't like his girlfriend... That's why they are forcing him to marry you..." She said as if she was talking to herself...

"That could be true otherwise why would he even agree to marry a doctor like me
I'm not even that good looking..." I mumbled...

So I thought I'll ask him by myself...

And when Meera aunty told us we can talk in privately...

But when we finally went in my room. There was pure silence but a very comfortable. I don't know why but I was feeling very safe with him...

After sometime I finally asked...

But when he said those words. We both were looking in each other's eyes. No one was saying anything and there was no need to say anything... I was getting lost in his deep eyes... In his eyes there was sincerity and my heart wanted to believe him and gave us a chance...

It was felt so unreal when I heard those words l felt like I was living in a beautiful dream and I never wanted it to end... I felt like we were already fated. And we're already meant to be. He was born to be mine like I was born to be his...

So when everyone asked us if I'm ready with this marriage I said yes... I knew this decision was going to change my entire life.but I didn't matter anymore... The only thing I could see was him. And that was it...

Author's POV

After hearing their answer. The both families congratulated each other. Everyone was happy.

Both families were waiting for the priest to come and to set the marriage date...

Naira was sitting with Abhimaan's siblings while Abhimaan was talking with Naksh...

"So naira di, or should I call you Bhabhi sa?" Anish teased while Naira was blushing...

"Bhabhi sa what did you even saw in our bhai sa? Avinash asked...

"Yeah bhabhi sa, you are a angel and bhai sa, bhai sa he is the king of hell.Think twice before marrying him,..." Avinash said...

" No bhabhi sa he is not like that, he just don't show his emotions to anyone." Aadarsh said in favor of his bhai sa..