chapter 24

3rd person's POV

Abhimaan held Naira's hand gently and took her with him... They took the elevator and reached the ground floor. And as soon as they stepped out everyone started staring at them... As it was the very first time they saw their boss with a girl that too so close...

The couple ignored them royally and went towards the parking area...

"Jaan where are your car keys? " He asked to which Naira took out the keys and placed in his hand...

And he took out his phone and called someone and said, "take your bhabhi s car back home... Adarsh can come alone."

"Maan but where are we going?" She asked...

"Jaan do you trust me?" He asked not wanting to answer her question...

"More than myself " she answered looking straight in his eyes with a small smile on her lips... She forwarded her hand and caressed his face...

"Then come with me..." He said with a smile...

He took her to hospital... Yes a hospital.

"Maan why are we here? Who's in the hospital?" She asked getting worried...

"Jaana don't be worried... It's not opened yet... We've yet to do it's opening ceremony." He said controlling his smile...

"Ohh you scared me... Then why are we here" She said releasing a sigh...

"Because it's yours and i wanted you to be the first one to look at it..." He said...

"What do it mean it's mine?" She asked not understanding but then her eyes widened when she finally understood what he meant...

"Maan you did not... There was no need for it. I can easily work in any hospital. I don't need any new Hospital..." She said...

"Jaan we were planning to open a hospital for poor people and then you came in my life so I decided to make you the owner and this hospital is yours... And don't be worried... I'm also doing this for myself... If you're the boss you can day off whenever you want... And we can spend some more time together..." He said while pecking her cheeks...

"Maan but you just can't do that... I can't " she started but was cut off by him...

"Jaan it's done it's registered in your name..." He said...

He gave her a tour of hospital and then took her for a ride as she wanted... They came home around 6 in the evening... And found everyone running here and there...

"Mom what is going on here" Abhimaan asked...

"Bhai sa aap khud to bhabhi ma k saath ghumne chale gye... Hume phansa diya..." Anirudh said...
(Bhai sa you both went to have fun outside but because of you we had to do all work here...)

"What do you mean?" Naira asked...

"Bhabhi ma aap bhul gye parso aapki reception party h... " He said and Finally the couple remembered about their party...
(Bhabhi ma you forgot the day after tomorrow is your reception party)

"Arre haa kitne kaam hai... Maan aapki wajah se hum bhul gye. Abhi toh kitni preparation rhti hai...aap bhi na..." She said...
(Oh yes... Maan because of you i forgot everything... We've to do so much preparation and you..."

"Humne kya Kiya... Aapki galti hai aap bh..." He started but stopped when she found his Jaan glaring at him...
(What did I do? It's your fault... How..)

"Kya kaha aapne? Phirse kahiye kiski galti h?" She asked glaring at him...
(What did you said? Say that again... Who's fault?)

"Nothing jaan... It's my fault... Leave it. See maa sa is calling you..." He said getting nervous. While she went to Meera as she was calling her and he finally took a breath... But just then he heard someone laughing... He looked in the direction and found his brother laughing...