chapter 8

रातें बुझा देती हैं चाँदनी की रोशनी,
तेरी बाहों में बसी है मेरी हर खुशी।

Naira's POV

We were in the jewellery shop selecting some jewelleries for everyone. Maa sa told me to choose mangalsutra for myself... Everyone was busy choosing something but Abhimaan was looking upset for some reason so I thought I would ask him but no one was leaving us...

"The shopkeeper showed us some mangalsutra and i really liked them but was confused... I thought maybe I should asked for his help but he was not there... Advika noticed me looking confused...

"Bhai sa why don't you help bhabhi sa. She is looking so confused" advika said ...

But he didn't said anything... Even I was now upset... I didn't wanted to shop anymore... Maybe we should go home now...

But after sometime Abhimaan came to me and showed me a beautiful mangalsutra... And asked if I liked that one...

It was simple but too beautiful just like my taste

It was simple but too beautiful just like my taste... He looked here and there. After ensuring that no one is looking at us... He came close to me...

"Hum toh soch rhe h ki abhi aapko yeh mangalsutra pehna kr apne saath le jaaye btaiye aapki izzazat ho toh abhi pehna de?..." He whispered in my ear and then bite my earlobe...

(I was thinking If I should tie this around you neck right now and take you home with me right now... What do you say?)

I was too shy to say something and suddenly...

"Bhabhi saa yeh dekhiye" Advika said...

(Sister in law look at this)

I quickly pushed him back and went to Advika...

I turned back to see he was smirking... His mood was good now. After sometime we went to clothes shop as I need to check the fitting of my dresses...

As soon we enter i saw my friend who was the owner of the shop... She showed me the dresses and told me the way to changing room...

I picked up the dresses and went to changing room. I was about to close the door when someone came inside... I wanted to shout but he put a hand on my mouth... I looked up and saw who he was... He was none other than HIM...

"What are you doing here?" i asked.
"First you tell me who is that Rayce?" He asked...

What the hell? Is he being serious right now?

"I told you he is my best friend..." I answered...

"But he is not from here. When and how did you meet him?" He asked...

Wait, is he jealous right now? How cute...

"Are you jealous right now" I asked...

"No, I'm not... You still didn't answered my question and if he is your friend why did you hugged him like that..." he said...