chapter 19

Naira's POV

We came downstairs and Mom told me to pack my clothes as I was going back to my home... But Avi , Ani and even Maan was looking confused... Avi and Ani were on the verge of tears while Maan was not saying anything but I can tell he was confused...

Mom told them that I was going to my home for paghphere and will be back in some days...

Mom went inside leaving us in the living area... Just then Maan came closer to me and placed his hands on my waist while I wrapped my hands around his neck...

"When will you come back?" He asked...

"Maan abhi Tak toh hum gye bhi nahi hai... Aur aap puch rahe hai hum kab aayenge..." I said...
(Maan I'm not even gone yet and you're asking me when will I come back)

"Btaiye na" he said... And placed his head in the crook of my neck...
(Just tell me)

"Maybe in 2-3 days..." I said and he quickly looked up at me...

"2-3 days??" He shouted

He is looking like a puppy when he's owner is going out leaving him alone...

"Aap Aaj wapas nahi aa skti?" He asked...
(Can't you come tonight?)

"Nahi Maan" I said...
(No)

"Then what about tomorrow?" He asked...

"Princess?"

Before I can say something someone called me and if course I knew who it was... I let go of him and tried to turn back but maan didn't let me...

Mom welcomed Bhai sa and made him sit down... Even I wanted to meet bhai sa but Maan was not letting me go...

"Maan leave me otherwise hum 1 hafte Tak wapas nahi aayenge bhale hi aap Hume lene aa jaye" i threatened him and he quickly loosen his grip and i went out...
(Maan leave me right now otherwise I won't come back for a week)

"Bhai sa?" I called and went towards him...

"Princess" he replied and stood up... I quickly ran towards him and hugged him. Tears started rolling down my eyes... I was crying non stop while he was trying to calm me down... Finally I broke the hug... I noticed there was some tears in his eyes too...

"Princess are you okay?" He asked to which I nodded

"You don't even know how much everyone is missing you... And your bachha is crying his eyes out..." He said...

"I missed you guys too" i replied

"Naira beta let him sit down and drink something first" mom Said

We all sat down and i noticed maan coming where was he until now... Bhai sa and Maan shaked hands. And maan came and sat down next to me... Servants serve us some tea and snacks which he denied and everyone started talking with each other...

"Naira let's go everyone will be waiting for us..."  Bhai sa said standing up.

I looked at Mom and Maan and they nodded...

"Let me go get my purse" I said and went to our room. As I soon as I entered I felt someone's presence behind me... I turned back and in a second I was pinned against the wall by Maan...

And he joined our lips together and started kissing me passionately. He started sucking my lower lip while I was sucking his upper lips... Suddenly he entered his tongue in my mouth... I was getting breathless...