chapter 16

Author's POV

After the wedding ended... Everyone went to have dinner... Right now both families were eating together while chatting... Naira felt someone staring at her...

It was none other than her husband who was staring at her instead of having his food...She came a little bit closer and motioned him to come a little closer too... He bent a little towards her...

"Pati dev abhi itna mat ghuriye hum aapki hi biwi baad mei aaram se apna jee bhar k nihar lijiyega... Abhi khane par dhyan dijiye..." She whispered in his ear...

"Dear husband you don't need to stare at me right now... I'm already yours... You can stare as much as you want later but right now focus on your food"

He just chuckled...

"Ab humari biwi hai hi itni Sundar nazare hi nahi hat ti humari... Aur rahi baat khane ki toh humara Mann khana khane ka nahi balki kuch aur hi khane ka hai..." He whispered back...

"My wife is so beautiful i can't even take my eyes off her... And about food... Right now I don't feel like having food I want to have something else..."

"Agar khana nahi khana toh kya khana hai aapko?" She asked...

"If you don't want to eat food then what do you want to eat?"

"Aapko..." He whispered...

"You"

She finally understood what he meant and and blushed...

"Chup chap khana kha lijiye" She said...

"Have your food"

"Itni hi fikar hai toh aap hi khila dijiye..." He said... Knowing she won't feed him in front of everyone but to his suprise she made of she made a morsal and forwarded her hand to his mouth...

"If you care so much about me then feed me"

But he was shocked and didn't opened his mouth...

"Ab khaiye" she said making him come out of his shock...

"Now eat"

He opened his mouth and started eating... But suddenly they heard some cheering and Abhimaan looked up and saw everyone staring at them...

Youngsters started teasing Naira making her blush more... But one glare for Abhimaan and everyone got silent... And started eating their food quietly...

Soon the dinner ended and it was time for her Vidaai... Naira and her family had our crying session earlier... Her brothers were not ready to leave her while her parents was too crying... It was the first time she saw her brother and baba sa and Kaka sa crying...vihaan was already asleep...

And they started their journey to a new life...

Abhimaan's POV

We were sitting in back seat with her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around my forearm... I clicked the button which made the partition appear between the front and back seats...

I held her chin and made her look up... Her eyes still had some tears... She didn't said anything but her eyes held so many emotions...

I wiped the tears and wrapped my arms around her shoulder... I kissed her forehead...

"Are you okay?" I asked...

"Yes..." She whispered...

"Really?" I asked once again...