chapter 20

Abhimaan's POV

As soon as Naira went to her home... I too went to my office to take care of my work...I think I'm changing without knowing before marriage I was known as workaholic and now all I want to do is spend some alone time with my wife...

But there are some work that needs to be taken care of urgently so I went to office... I met with my P.A and he gave me my schedule... And I got busy with work... Physically I was in the meeting but mentally I was not present there... I was thinking what my wife would be doing right now and if she is missing me or not... Who would even believe that I was known as workaholic before marriage...

After meeting ended I went back to my cabin and just then her message came... We chatted for a little while and even at night we talked till she slept... And Mayank called me saying they all were here...I went outside and saw Avinash, Anish and Adarsh already waiting for me...Yes we all were going out for some fun. Some torture...

We all went to warehouse and saw Naksh there too... Yeah Naksh too knows about me being in mafia...

"Hukum aap finally aa gye... Hume laga ki aaj bhi aap nahi aane wale..." Dev said...

(Hukum you're finally here... We thought you won't come)

I ignored him and Directly went towards the man who was tied... His right leg and some fingers were missing and blood was oozing... Looks like these guys had some before me... Looks like he fainted from pain...

"Bhai sa isne Kiya kya hai?"  Avinash asked...
(Bhai sa what did he do?)

"Ha Bhai sa... Aur Naksh Bhai sa itna gusse mei kyu lag rahe hai? Anish and Adarsh asked...

(Yes brother and Naksh Bhai is looking angry too)

"He was stalking bhabhi sa and even took her photos secretly..." Dev said...

"Let me tell you. He is from Mumbai and he is stalking her from 3 years and when he got to know that she is shifting here he came here and even tried to kidnap her while everyone was busy in wedding preparations..." Mayank explained...

"He even tried to touch her but thankfully Hukum handled everything very well... So he captured him and brought him here..." Dev said...

Flashback

After helping my Jaan to change her clothes I went back to my chambers... As I had a important meeting which couldn't be postponed... After meeting ended I took a shower but I was not sleepy so I thought I should go see my Jaan and then I'll sleep.

I went in her room from the door as I had the masterkey but didn't made any noise but what I saw made my blood boil... This son of bitch had the audacity to come in my Jaan room while she was sleeping. He was trying to touch her bareback but I was quick to stop him...I covered his mouth so he won't make any noise and pulled him out of her room. I called my guards and asked them to take him to my warehouse...

Flashback ends

"He even barged in her room after our haldi" I said and everyone's head snapped in my direction...

My blood was boiling and anger was clearly visible in front of everyone's faces...

Avinash took the bucket of water from the men behind us and threw the water on his face and he immediately gained consciousness...

Adarsh and Anish held him tightly while Avinash started punching him. Soon Naksh too joined him and kicked his balls...

But I was far away from being satisfied... He dared to touch my Jaan my wife... I'll make him beg for death...