chapter 31

Naira's POV

Avinash got married an hour ago... all the rituals were finally over and the whole family was with Jaanvi's family and the vidaai were about to happen. At first the wedding was going to happen at the Rajvansh's palace before but her family requested that the vidaai should take place from the girl's home itself and everyone agreed... but we needed to prepare for the grahpravesh for her so Right now Maan and I were going back to our home to complete the preparations...

I was sitting in the passenger seat while Maan was driving the car and Adarsh, Anish were on the back seats... I was looking outside the window thinking about something when Maan called my name...

"Jaan where do you think we should go?" He asked...

Huh? Are we going somewhere?

"What do you mean?" I asked...

"Jaan did you forget we're leaving for our honeymoon? When should we go and where? We can go wherever you want..." He replied...

"Oh yeah... I totally forgot. It's upto you but I really want to visit Bali and hawai once..." I replied.

"Then it's settled. Oh yeah I remember you wanted to visit Paris too. We can visit there too.we have enough time..." He said...

Did he really remembered that? I once mentioned that I wanted to go there but I didn't thought he would remember that...

"Bhai sa bhabhi ma don't forget we're here too. You can discuss that later. Don't make us feel Single." Ani said.

"Ha bhabhi maa..." Arsh too agreed...

And just then Maan glared at them through mirror. And replied," then get a girlfriend or get married".

"No we're fine... We both are self- partnered" they both said together.

Just then Ani's phone started ringing. And he picked it up while we all were still talking.

"Bhabhi maa It was baba sa. He told us that they are coming back now... We need to hurry back otherwise we'll be late..." He said...

Maan increased the speed and within 5 mins we reached home. I did all the necessary preparations and after an hour later everyone came back. But Avinash and Jaanvi were still sitting in their car...

"Jab shaadi ke baad bhabhi sa aur bhai sa ghr aaye the 15-20 min tk nhi utre the..." Anish said and I felt some heat on my cheeks. Maan looked at me and he could have easily see the blush on my cheeks. I didn't say anything and hid behind him. He must have understood and glared at him and he immediately stopped laughing.
(When bhai sa and bhabhi ma got married and came home. They took didn't got off the car for 15-20. Who knows what they do?)

Maan called Avinash and told him to get off quickly and everyone is waiting for them... They quickly got out of the car. I went near the car so that I can help Jaanvi with her lehnga but noticed a hickey near her collarbone. I adjusted her pallu a little bit.

"Jaanvi cover your collarbone you have a hickey there..." I whispered too which she immediately fixed her pallu.

And we all went inside. We did her grahpravesh and she came inside... Only the close members were here. Everyone else had already left by now...