chapter 9

तेरे ख्वाबों में खोया हूँ,
तेरी बातों में रहा हूँ
तेरे साथ जीना है,
यही मैं चाहा हूँ

Abhimaan's POV

I went to Naira's room and said sorry but she told me that she wasn't angry at me... Thank god !!

She told me that they all were having a movie night... And she didn't had her phone that's why she didn't answered my calls...

We were talking when she started yawning. I picked her up in bridal style and made her lay on her bed... I thought If I should leave but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her...

We both were talking and she was sleepy so she came onto me and placed her head on my chest... While I grabbed her waist protectively ...

It felt so good. I had my whole world in my arms... She smelled like roses... Uff... From now on roses are my favourite... After sometime she fell asleep. I thought I should leave now... But a part of me wanted to stay here like this forever with her in my arms... I felt so happy that after somedays our lives will be so peaceful... And soon without knowing I fell asleep...

When I opened my eyes... I felt some weight on me. I looked down and found my Rani sa sleeping while holding me like her life depends on it... Our legs were intertwined with each other... I was watching her beautiful face... She had a small smile on her face...I swear it was the best sleep I've ever got in my life... And from after somedays all nights will be like this...

I don't know how long I was staring at her but I didn't wanted to get up... Soon she opened her beautiful eyes... She stared at me...

"Why are you here again?" She said...

Wait, again? But I don't come here daily? What is she saying? Is she still sleeping?...

" You are so handsome... I love you so much" she said...

Did she just said that she loves me? Am I still dreaming? I pinched myself... It hurts... It's true... Fuck... She said she loves me... I can die peacefully now... Now I can't die yet... I need to marry her and then we'll have so many kids... I'm so happy...

" but you should not come in my dreams daily..." She said..

So she dreams about me daily just like I dream about her... Why is she cute...

"So you didn't tell me that you dream about me everyday... I'm honoured..." I said. The smile note leaving my face...

"Maan?" She asked while blinking...

"Yes..." I replied...

"Maan? Are you really here?" She asked... While rubbing her eyes...

I held her hands and kissed her knuckles And her eyes widened... Then I kissed her forehead... And wished her "good morning baby".

"Good morning maan" she chirped... And hugged me...

"Wait, Maan? What are you doing here? Why are you here? Did you stayed the night here? You shouldn't be here... You should go now... Go... Now everyone will be coming here anytime..." She said in one go getting frustrated...