chapter 2

Sukoon milta hai tere paas aakr
Jo milta kisi aur se nahi...

Ishq hai ya kuch aur nahi maloom...
Par jo tujhse hai woh kisi aur se nahi

Naira's POV

I got ready and was going downstairs when I saw bhabhi sa coming towards me.

Naira's dress

Naira's dress

"Naira you're looking so beautiful." She said and hugged me." Bhabhi you too are looking gorgeous bhai sa toh aaj aapko dekhte hi reh jaayenge" . I said ...

(Today bhai sa won't be able to take off his eyes from you)

"Kaha tumhare Bhai sa ko toh kaam se fursat hi nhi h ki mujhe dekhe" bhabhi said...
( Your brother doesn't even have time to look at me.)

"Achha jii" bhai sa replied from behind.
(Really?)
"Ha jii'' bhabhi sa said.
(Yes...)
And I knew it was time that I should go now...

I greeted everyone and went towards my family just then someone hugged my legs .I looked down and saw my vihaan looking at me...

"Buiii you so butifuul" he said while showing me his beautiful smile...
"Really bachha thank you. You too are looking so smart and handsome like a prince" I said while pecking his cheeks...In return he giggled...

"Naira beta call Naksh here" Mom said and I asked where she is...
I looked here and there found bhai sa going outside. I called him but he didn't heard and I went behind him...

I patted his shoulder and told him that everyone is calling him and headed inside... As I was going inside i collided with a wall... Wait a wall?? It was someone. I said sorry and went inside...

The party was going very well and vihaan was not leaving my side not even for a second... But then mom called us...

"Beta meet them he is Mr Ekansh Rajvansh your Baba's best friend and his wife Meera Rajvansh...

Author's POV

After cake cutting Her maa sa introduced everyone in the Rajvansh. Naira took blessings from the elder and said hi to youngers.

"Naira di you are so beautiful. I can call you naira di right?" Advika said while showing her cutest smile...
Naira nodded and the younger generation of Rajvansh family started talking with her... Naira too was very comfortable with them

Just then Abhimaan came towards them the auro around him was screaming power... Everyone was looking at him gaining everyone's attention... Some was looking at him with respect and some with love and adoration...

She was facing the other side that's why her face was not visible to him he saw that it was that girl...

" Bhai sa" advika said and Naira turned to his side with a smile playing on her face...