chapter 6

Chupke se aakr iss dil mei utar jaate ho...
Saanso mei meri Khushi bn kr bikhar jaate ho...
Kuch yu chala h tumahare Ishq ka jaadu...
Ke sote jaagte har jagah bs tum Nazar aate ho...

Naira's POV

The date was awesome. It didn't felt like we don't know each other. We talked about our likes and dislikes. It made me happy thinking that I'm going to spend my entire life with him. It was a good decision to say yes to this relationship...

Time passed without knowing and it was already very late and here I was standing in front of my home. I was going inside when he suddenly held my hand and pulled me to his chest...

I was so close to him. He hugged me so close to him. I can easily hear his hear beat. It's not like I've not hugged any men before I daily hug my brothers and my Kaka sa but this was so different. I was feeling so comfortable and safe in his arms. And I was perfectly fitting in his arms. As I belong here in his arms I could spend my entire life in his arms without any complaint. It was now my favourite place.

I don't know how we got so close and comfortable with each other... I don't know if it was very early to say but maybe I'm falling in love with this man...

"I'll miss you." He whispered near my ears... I was getting goosebumps all over my body...

What? I asked... Not believing my ears anymore...

"I'll miss you. I wish I could spend more time with you..." He whispered again...

I turned back and that was it... He was looking so cute...

I wonder why everyone calls him so cold and ruthless. He is such a cutie...

I hugged him back and said I'll miss you too...

I don't know how much time passed we were still hugging each other so close. Nothing else was visible to me...

After sometime I heard someone shouting... I turned back to see kritika calling my name. She was standing at my balcony and her face had a smirk and I know she will tease me...

"Naira..." She again shouted...

We realised we were still in each other.we immediately left each other. I was feeling so shy. I know my face became red. And I ran inside without looking back...

After reaching inside, I saw bhabhi sa, yash and kritika smirking at me...

"I'll go to my room" I said and ran to my room...

Just then my phone vibrated... It was Him...

___________________________________________

Abhimaan

I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable...
I don't know what happened to me...

Naira

Not at all,
I wasn't uncomfortable at all...
So you don't need to feel sorry...

Abhimaan'

Who said I was feeling guilty...
It was such a good feeling to have you in my arms ...

Naira

Thanks for everything...
I had so much fun with you...

Abhimaan

Then will you give the honour to go out with you again?

Naira