Chapter 5. Wisdom Teeth

WARNINGS: None 🙃 or, FOUL LANGUAGE

Y/N POV
------------------------------------------
"Gerard, you have to get out of the car." I stated and he shook his head and continued to look up at the ceiling of the car.
We just got back from the hospital where, you guessed it, he got his wisdom teeth removed and they put him on really heavy drugs for the pain.
Now he's laying in the backseat staring up at the ceiling.
"I can't leave you out here." I stated and he groaned them glared at me. "Yesh yur caaaan." He slurred back and I rolled my eyes.
I grabbed his ankle and tried to pull him out that way, "Why're so you so fuckin heavy."
"Don't fat shame me." He snarled back and I sighed then stopped trying to pull him out.
"No! No! You have to keep the thing in your mouth!" I rambled when he took out the plaster.
"Put it back in!"
"Whas shes says." He shoved it back in and I glared at him.

After about 10 more minutes, he finally decided to get out of the car...
Only because I told him if he didn't, then he'd be locked in the car all night.
Which was pretty common sense, then I remembered he still isn't stable.
You know, seeing how he can hardly walk.
I had my arm around his back, helping him walk up to the door. Which was pretty hard to do, seeing how all of his body weight was leaning against my left side.
I used my other hand to grab my keys from my pocket, then shove them in the lock hole and open the door.
We both stumbled in, well...
I stumble in, Gerard kind of just lagged.
I threw him on the couch after kicking the door shut behind us.
"Do you want anything?"
"A hippopotamus."
"Gerar-"
"For Christmaaaaas."

I laughed a bit, because I never once in my life had been able to picture this.
So I grabbed my phone and started recording.
He glared at the camera then at me, "Say 'hi'! I'm gonna send it to Mikey!" I told him enthusiastically and he smiled a huge smile and the cotton ball in his mouth almost fell out but he shoved it back in.
I was laughing like crazy behind the camera.
After about 10 minutes, I was sitting on the couch next to Gerard who was leaning on me and surprisingly not drooling on my shoulder.
"That's me!" He pointed at the cover of his comic book in my hands.
"I know, honey."
"I'm sexy right?"
"Very... Sexy." I muttered awkwardly and he smiled geekily at me and the cotton ball in his mouth almost fell out.
"Am I sexy now?"
"Erm... Always on the inside."
"Thankyou." He leaned in to kiss me but I inched away and he frowned then shoved the cotton ball back in his mouth- making me kind of cringe.
"Continue." He laid his head back on my shoulder and I opened the book, then I heard snoring right next to my ear.
I smiled to myself.
He's such a fuckin geek, but that's one of the many reasons I love him like I do.
I closed the comic book and turned my head slightly to look at Gerard.
"Goodnight." I whispered, running my fingers through his fire truck red hair.
-----------------------------------------------------

HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Or not. :/