Chapter 18. Nail Polish

WARNINGS: Mentions of alcohol, nothing too bad though.

Y/N POV
————————————————
Gerard's hungover.
He went out drinking last night and now it's morning and he has to deal with the consequences.

"Gee?" I asked, handing him a glass of water and he looked up at me.
"Thanks." He muttered in a whisper, taking the water and taking a sip.
"Your head feel better?" I asked after giving him a couple Aleves to take.

He nodded then I gave him a blanket. Well, the same blanket he fell asleep with last night when he came home from the party.

He threw it over his legs and I asked if I could get him anything. He shook his head, "No but can you cuddle with me?"
"You smell like whiskey." I reminded him and he rolled his eyes, which probably hurt to do with a hangover.
He frowned then I sat next to him on the couch, kind of getting that motherly energy to want to care for him.

"Gee?" I asked when he laid his head in my chest and he hummed in response.
"Can I paint your nails?"
"Yeah." He murmured then took his arm away from around my chest then grabbed his black polish from the pocket of his jeans.
"It won't hurt your head though, will it?"
"No because my face is going to be buried in your boobs." He stated and I rolled my eyes with a slight smile.
"Okay." I murmured then took the nail polish from him and he buried his face in my chest.
I took his hand and brushed the nail polish along his finger nails.
His nails had little chips missing of his nail polish before when he painted them.

"I wov foo." He muffled into my shirt, making me giggle then I took my free hand and ran my fingers through his greasy jet black hair.

"I love you too."
------------------------------------------------------