Chapter 14. Parenthood

WARNINGS: None :)
Btw, your daughter's name is Bandit. Not the Bandit Lee Way, just... Your Bandit.😒

Y/N POV
----------------
My mother just left with Bandit- Gerard and I's 4 month old baby girl.
We've only been parents for 4 months and it's already kicking us in the ass.

I swear to God, Gerard and I haven't gotten one single full night of sleep in since Bandit was born.
I love her, so so much. Don't ever think I don't, I love her and Gerard with all my heart.

It's just that...

She's a lot sometimes.

She's precious and perfect and every essence, it's just that I'd like a full night of sleep.

Anyway, as I shut the door, I felt Gerard wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He engulfed me in his arms, making me giggle tiredly.
God, parenting is exhausting.

"Feels unusual to have quiet, huh?" I asked and he giggled into my shoulder, making me smile at the warmth of his breath on my skin.
Not in a horny way, just in a genuinely loving kind of way.

"I know." Gerard said sarcastically and I hummed as if to say something back as I leaned slightly back on him.
He was warm.

"I love you, Gee."

"I love you too, sugar." He pecked at my ear, making me giggle and he squeezed me tighter and I smiled.

"I'm tired."

"Fuckin tell me about it." He replied sarcastically, making me smile weakly.

"The couch is closer." I informed and he nodded, unwrapping his arms from me.
"Yeah." He grabbed my hand and pulled me over.
His hand was that of warm, really warm.
And his skin was soft, as usual.

I crawled on top of him and laid my head in the crook of his neck.
Damnit he's so fucking comfy.

I felt his hand run up my back and lightly scratch it through my shirt and I tangled my fingers in his hair, scratching his scalp slightly.

I ended up falling asleep rather quickly than I planned.
------------------------------------------------------a