Chapter 23. All Of These Vampires pt.3

WARNINGS: The same as the last 2 parts.

Y/N POV
————————————————
It's been 2 years since the vampires kidnapped me.

2 years

2 whole years...

It's hard to believe really.
Well, remember the red eye guy with the longish black hair?
Yeah, his name is gErArd.

It's such a goofy name.
Anyway, I have a problem...
Like....
A big problem.

I'm in love with him.

It's like, some crazy Stockholm Syndrome shit. But I don't really care.
I just...
Love him.

I love everything about him, from the way he sucks the blood from my neck to the cold way he breathes.
He's just so perfect in every way.

But I hate him at the same time.
I want to rip out his throat and kill him for taking me from my family and friends.

Anyway, the werewolves drove us out of the cave so we've been staying in the woods.
Well, it's more like a forest rather than woods.

"Fuck, Y/n! How do I work this thing!?" Red eyeliner wonky hair (Frank) shouted at me from the fire.
I walked over to him from the tree I was thinking about climbing and I took the lighter from Frank.

I rolled my thumb on the spinny thing and the flame lit ablaze from the tip of the lighter.
Frank seemed utterly amazed as he snatched it from me.
The flame went out when my thumb was taken off and Frank flared up at me.

"Frank! Chill the fuck out! Just roll your thumb on the thing!" I said sarcastically and he looked back at the lighter from where he was glaring at me then he rolled his thumb on the spinny thing and the flame a blazed.

Frank looked amazed.
Well, I mean, the man has been in a cave his whole life sooo...

"Have you seen Gerard?"
"I think he went that way." Frank pointed to a trail in the forest.
I thanked him then jogged over to the trail.

I started walking along the path.
The moonlight just pouring through the roof of green leaves above.
It was calming, and nice.
The moonlight was cold on my face, which felt good.

I reached the end of the path and I saw the outline of Gerard.
He was at the end of the path, in front of a rose bush.

He held a bright red rose in his hand, the tip of his nose buried in the flower.
I stepped on a twig accidentally and his head snapped in my direction.

I smiled nervously- you never know what side of him you'll get.

I watched his lips curl into a smile, reviling his sharp fangs that still had some blood on the tips from last night.
He approached me and my muscles tensed up nervously.

"Hello, sugar." He muttered, tucking a strand if my hair behind my ear.
His breath was cold and smelt of nothingness.

"Hi." I muttered simply and he looked down and took my hand then opened my palm and placed the thorny rose in my hand, wrapping my fingers back around the stem.

It hurt kind of- the prickles stabbing my palm but I didn't mind really...

I looked back in Gerard's deep red eyes, something about it was calming kind of.
But also gave me a surge of adrenaline.

"You're like a rose, my love. You're sharp and you sting, but your also sweet and beautiful." He murmured in his usual cold tone, but his words was gentle and soft.

I didn't know what to say really, "I love you."
"I love you too."
And with that, he grabbed the side of my neck then pierced his fangs in the other.

My vision started going blurry again and the last thing I remember was Gerard pulling his fangs out and started to lightly suck on the spot tenderly.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up in Gerard's bed.
All my clothes on thank Geesus.
His cold fingers were running through my hair and I looked up at him.
____________________________________

I poured my blood, sweat and tears into this. 👏👏👏👏