Chapter 15. Hot Topic

WARNINGS: None

Y/N POV
————————————————
So my favorite band, My Chemical Romance just dropped the new merch for The Black Parade. I've seen pics online and it's a fucking MUST buy.
Isn't everything mcr?

Obviously.

Anyway, when I walked into Hot Topic I almost ran into somebody who was walking out, but I didn't pay her much attention.

My attention was on that new merch.
As I walked to the isle where the mcr stuff is, Welcome To The Black Parade started playing on the speakers

Mah babies

I started humming along to the song as my eyes browsed the shelves for a mcr hoodie.
Some guy was standing a couple feet beside me, scanning the shelves also.

There came a point where he approached the shelf then snatched that mcr merch up.

I gave the back of his head piercing glare then he turned around.

Holy.

Gerard.

Way.

IT'S GERARD WAY. WTFFFFF.
I almost choked- well, I did choke on the Starbucks I was sipping.

"Hey." He said simply.
Oh my Gosh, his voice was so soft and I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die at that moment.
He's so perfect and even more perfect in person.

"G-Ger... G-"
"Gerard?" He finished my sentence and I laughed nervously but he laughed also.

"Sorry, I- my band is going to Canada and it's really cold there and mcr merch is the warmest." He rambled but I didn't care that he has all the mcr merch in his arms.
I just was so happy.
Stunned also.

"Here," he handed me a hoodie from his arms and I struggled to lift my arms to take it.

"You're really pretty."
No I'm Y/n.
"Oh, uh, thankyou. So are you- I mean- uh- you're very emo- I mean, uh. My name's Y/n."
I gained my composer at the end of that sentence and he smiled at me. In like...
An ✨emo✨ Way.

"You already know my name, but my middle name is Author, I bed you didn't know that."

But I did know that.

"Oh, erm, no! I didn't know that."
"It's pretty old sounding." He joked and I giggled.
"Yeah."

"So-" He was inerupted by a buz sound then he pulled his phone from his pocket.

"I have to get going now." He frowned, looking up at me and I wanted to scream like in a dramatic movie: "DON'T LEAVE ME MY BABY!"

But I didn't.
Thank GOD.

"Can I get your number?"
HOLY shit he wants my number.
My heart was about to skip into my throat when he gave me his phone for me to put my number in.

"Would Frank be okay with this?"

"Uhhh, I don't know... He'll have to deal with it." He said sarcastically when I handed his phone back, making me smile slightly.

He shoved his phone back in his pocket then ran out of Hot Topic.

Yeah, he probably stole all the merch except this hoodie but still...
He deserves to rob a Hot Topic and get away with it.
Why?
Because he is Gerard Way.

And little did I know,
That he wouldn't just be Gerard Way.
But my husband in only 5 short, short, years.
------------------------------------------------------