Chapter 9. liquid Poison (SMUTY-ISH)

WARNINGS: SMUTYISH. If you don't know what that means, then leave, you're too innocent.
Steamy arse makeout.

Y/N POV
----------------------------------------------
I walked inside and Party looked at me from where he was leaning against the wall.
I almost jumped because I didn't expect him to be standing their like that.
Like babe wtf.
We haven't seen each other in a couple weeks because he's been out with the Killjoys.
"Hey."
"Hey." He said back.
He had that look and tone in his voice. Like he wanted something.

I glanced over away from him then when I looked back, he was next to me.
"Holy shit, how'd you get there?"
I asked, kinda startled.
"I walked." He murmured against my ear. His breath was warm against my skin, sending goosebumps down my spine as he nibbled at my ear.
"Party-"
"Shhh, be quiet sugar."
He murmured and I felt a smirk form on my face slightly.
"Oh?"
"Mmmhm."
I felt his lips on my neck, right behind my ear.
He knows that's my favorite spot.

He started sucking on my neck slightly, very, very, slightly.
He got rougher and I found myself pressed against the old beat up desk in the corner.

I gripped the rim of the desk in my hands as Party continued to suck and bite my neck.
I ran my hands up his back and pulled at the hem of his shirt but he grabbed the backs of my thighs and shoved me up on the desk.
I felt his cold hands run my thighs, under the hem of my skirt, but I quickly placed mine over his to stop his hands from going up any higher.
He took his lips off of my wet ass neck and he looked in my face, seemingly disappointed.
"Not yet."
He kind of glared at me at first but I knew he understood.
He took his hands off of my thighs and slid them under my shirt.
He snaked his arms around my bare back.
No, I wasn't wearing a bra. Because I had a feeling we would be doing this later on and Party sucks at unclasping bras.
You would think that he would remember from all of the other times we've had sex but I guess not.
He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off.
I pulled him closer instead of covering myself.
His jacket was cold against my nipples, making them get harder.
I grabbed his jacket zipper (you little slut😃) then he pulled away from me and unzipped his jacket then pulled it off of his shoulders and threw it to the side.
-----------------------------------------------------
Make up the rest in your heads. I'm not going any farther because reasons. 😃😃😃