Chapter 10. ~Sweet Sins~ (S.M.U.T.)

WARNINGS: Smut😳💀✨😭✌ but y'all in a committed relationship so it's alright fn.

Y/N POV
------------------------------------------------------
Gerard and I are having dinner at my parents place.
They wanted to meet him, so we traveled all the way (hehe Way) from New Jersey to Y/H/T.

I glanced over at my mother who was lifting a fork of spaghetti to her mouth.
"Y/n, it's not nice to stare." Gerard kicked me under the table with a smartass expression.
And it went on like that for awhile, him tormenting me at the table.

There was also a moment where I called my dad "daddy" and asked for the black eyed peas.
In which Gerard handed them to me just to be a doosh.
Of course there was awkward tension after that, but my little sister broke it by bursting out laughing about the whole situation.
My dad seemed.... Scared to say the least.

I figured I should get Gerard back, because... Well... It's only fair, right?
So when my mother was deep in conversation with Gerard about what he does for a living, I slipped my hand under the table.
I'm a little piece of shit, so I grabbed Gerard's groin under the table.
I looked up to see him fix his posture then glare down at me.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He murmured under his breath so my parents couldn't hear.
"Nothing." I replied casually, feeling his dick get tighter under my grasp.
He didn't seem to mind too much, but his dick sure did.

I looked back up at my family, casually fucking with Gerard and grabbing him.
After I didn't get the reaction I wanted, I grabbed the zipper of his jeans with the same hand.
My dad started talking to me about how good my mother makes her potato's as I unzipped Gerard's pants.

"Your mother always makes the best mashed potato's." Dad stated, taking another spoonful from his plate and my mother blushed.
"I know! I wish she would tell me the recipe." I stated, trying to not look like I'm finger fucking my boyfriend under the table.
My mother giggled and it covered the small groan Gerard muttered when I slip my hand under the hem of his underwear.
I snaked my hand around his rock hard dick and started to toy with him, stroking and touching the tip every once and awhile.

He arched his back and my dad asked what's wrong, which Gerard simply replied with "Your daughter." Making me look at him with wide eyes along with my dad.
"She told me last night that you guys weren't so friendly, but oh, she was wrong." He stated with a small crack in his voice at the end when I pinched the tip of his dick.
My family chuckled and I smirked at the crack in his voice.

I ran my fingers over the tip of his already wet dick and he orgasimed after his dick twitched.
My head jolted to see his expression and he was biting his lip, trying to cover it up by sipping water but almost choking on it.
Everybody finished eating and my parents took all of the plates into the kitchen to clean up and get dessert.
I took my handout of Gerard's soaking wet underwear and skinny jeans then whipped his cum off of my hand onto my unused napkin.

Later that night when we got to the hotel, it took awhile to get inside the room because our key messed up and we had to get a new one at the front desk.
But when we tried to unlock the door again, it worked.
We walked inside and the second I dropped my purse, Gerard had me pinned against the wall.

We didn't say much...
Just fucked. Then he made me lick him.
He sat at the end of the bed and I got on my knees and took his dick and put it in my mouth.
It was still sweet from the orgasim earlier and warm.

I started sucking and licking and swirling at his tip for while and he was just about crying almost as he yanked at my hair weakly.
"H-holy shit, Y/-Y/N don't stop" he whined and I smirked then nibbled at the tip of it and I felt his dick twitch then the warm liquid ran down my throat.
My eyes looked up at him to see his expression and his head was back and the roots of his black hair was soaked in sweat, his brows arched but in a vonerable way.
------------------------------------------------------
Alright, imagine the rest in your heads.💀