Chapter 33. Bish I'm Sorry? (Dad Gee X Reader)

WARNINGS: Mentions of alcohol and drug abuse.
Btw, you're 5 and Gerard and Lindsay adopted you when you were a baby.

GERARD POV
----------------
"Honey?" Lindsey knocked on the half opened door.
Y/n and I turned to look at her from the comic panels, she looked worried.

Really worried.

"Are you okay dear?" I asked worried and she swallowed a lump in her throat and Y/n looked at us confused.
"What?" She finally asked Lindsey for me.

"Erm... Give your Dad and I second, Y/n." Lindsey muttered, her voice was thin and Y/n looked back at me confused before walking out of my office thing and passed Lindsey who was in the doorway.

"What is it?"
"I don't know how to explain... Just... Follow me." Lindsey muttered nervously, which concerned me more.
She's never acted like this before.

She turned and and I did as told and followed her. We walked to the main door to our house then she opened it.

There was a man and a woman standing in front of us with wide smiles- hardly any teeth filling their smiles though. And they had an awful stench of whiskey and vodka.

"Erm... Hi?" I asked, kind of confused as to what's going on and who these people are.
"Hi, we're Y/n's parents." The woman said, her voice was very uppity and prissy.
I furrowed my brows at them, "I'm sorry?"
"Oh, this is the Way house, right?"
"Yes." I stated with a kind of disgusted tone. What do they want with us?

Even if they are Y/n's biological parents, they've been out of the picture for years and I don't know what they would want with her now.
Based off of what the lady at the orphanage told Lindsey and I 4 years ago when we adopted Y/n, Y/n's parents were awful people to basically left her in a stroller on the side of the road.

"Oh, well this may seem way off but... We'd like our daughter back." The man stated, his yellow beer stained teeth were practically falling out.

Lindsey laughed, "What?" "We want out child back." The woman stated and at that point I'm sure my eyebrows looked nearly knitted together.
5 years later and they finally want something to do with their child?

"Yeah uh..." Lindsey and I exchanged glances.
"We truly appreciate your care for her... But we'd like our child back."
"She's not your child." Lindsey sassed back and I placed my hands on my hips, glaring at the two methheads in front of us.

The couple chuckled but before either of us could say anything, I felt something on my leg.
I looked down and Y/n wrapped her arms and legs around my left leg.

"Daddy? Who are these people?" Y/n asked, looking up at me and I rolled my eyes.
Part of me wanted to reply with "a couple dumbasses"
Then the mature part wanted to reply with "Nobody, sweetheart."

But of course before I could reply, the man knelt down to be level with her.
"Hey sweetie, I'm your real Dad." He smiled at her sweetly, just pissing me off even more.
He hasn't been anything of a father figure to her at all.

"Pffft, no you're not! This is my daddy." Y/n sassed, squeezing my leg and I smiled proudly. I've taught her well. She looked back up at me, "Who really are these hoomans?" She asked cutely and I shrugged.

"Can we have our child back now?"
"She's not your child." Lindsey sassed back at the woman, making me love her even more as if that was possible.

I picked up Y/n and kept her at my side, her head on my shoulder.
"Sweetie, don't you want to come home with us, angel?" "No she doesn't." I sassed and the couple glared at me.
"Clean yourselves up then you can see my daughter." I sassed, referring to their obvious alcohol problem. They both glared at Lindsey and I, "I will my attorney notified." The woman sneered and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Good luck having them do anything." Lindsey sassed then slammed the door in their faces.
I looked back at Y/n, she looked half asleep.
It is pretty late anyway.

I ended up putting her to bed and she finally went to sleep after I had to read the same Dr.Suess book 12 times for her.
When I walked in the living room, Lindsey was on her computer.
I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder then she leaned on me, "Gerard?"
"Yeah?"
"When do you think we should tell Y/n who her biological parents are?" Lindsey asked, looking up at me and I shrugged. I don't know...
But I wasn't about to tell her that or anything...

"When she's old enough to understand it?"
"Yeah." I agreed and she nodded then we fell asleep on the couch together.
------------------------------------------------------
I ❤ My Parents

BISH, YOU ADOPTED

ATLEAST THEY WANTED ME