Chapter 24. Blush

WARNINGS: Hmmm... Think about that.

Y/N POV
----------------
I walked out of the girls locker room, changed out of my gym clothes and ready to go home.

I was walking by the bleachers when I heard light whimpering.
I turned my head to where the sound was coming from and my eyes fell on a black blob behind the bleachers.
Well, I assume it's a person but all I could see were their black clothes.

I stared for a second then realized it's Gerard.
We've been friends since middle school.

I threw my bag over my shoulder more when it stated to slide off as I walked over behind the bleachers.
I was right, it is Gerard.

He was leaning against the back of the bleachers, his greasy black hair covering his face as he cried silently into his knees.
"Gee?" I asked nervously and he looked up at me from his knees.
His eyes were red, puffy and glossy from the tears.

I let my bag slide off of my shoulder and rushed to his side, sitting next to him.
He looked at me and smiled weakly, "Why're you crying?" I asked worried and he laughed simply then turned his head and looked the other way and wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"I'm fine."
With that he said, I started to think back to gym class.
Our bully, well, Gerard and I's specific bully, threw a ball straight at Gerard's face.
I mean... He does that all of the time so I don't know why it would sent Gerard off now.

I mean well, "GET THE BALL, YA LARD ASS!" that probably was pretty hurtful. I mean, it's not nice to say to a guy with depression.

"Gerard?" I asked and put my hand on his wide back.
"You're not a lard ass."
"Yes I am." He snapped and I rolled my eyes.
"Well so what? Who gives a shit?" I sneered, starting to get sick of this shit.
Gerard looked at me, seeming worried. "Who the fuck else can you get twinkies from in 3rd period?!" With that, he gave me a slight smile, making me feel slightly satisfied but not completely.

"You're the best person to hug. You give the best fucking bear hugs." I stated and I saw his face heat up slightly and get slightly red from blushing and I smiled at that.
"Don't waist your tears over someone who doesn't appreciate you." I stated, rubbing his back through his thick hoodie.

"I love you, Gee." And when I felt an odd surge of courage, I kissed his cheek.
His skin was warm and soft and it make my lips tingle slightly then I pulled away s u p e r quickly.

He looked at me, his face probably about the shade of a tomato and I'm sure mine is too.
"Did you kiss me?"
"Yeah." I smiled and his lips curled into a smile.
"I love you too."

When we got back home well, to his place, we cuddled on the couch and ate a whole ass pizza like the lard asses we are✨😉💅
------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST PLEASE