Chapter 34. Airplane (Dad Gee X Reader)

WARNINGS:

Y/N POV
————————————————
It's currently 6 AM and Dad and I are sitting in an airport waiting room.
We got on the wrong flight yesterday so now we're getting o the one back home.

Mom and Bandit took a separate plane yesterday- that's probably why we got lost.
My dumbass decided to go with half awake Dad to the airport Starbucks and completely get on the wrong plane...

Anyway, here we are now... I'm bored out of my mind-or maybe jus really tired...

"Hey, Dad?" "Yeah?" He looked at me droopily from his sketch book. "Can we get more Starbucks?" I asked, pointing at the airport Starbucks across from us and he shrugged, obviously half awake.
"Yeah sure, get me a coffee." He handed me his wallet.
He trusts me too much tbh...

Anyway, I grabbed his wallet then walked over to the Starbucks.
I ended up ordering Dad a normal black coffee and myself a fancy coffee.

I walked back over to him when I got the drinks and sat back down next to him.
I handed him his coffee then his took a sip and almost spat it out all over the airport floor- making me laugh like a hyena almost.

"Y/n! You're supposed to put creamer in it!"
"But I thought you liked your coffee black just like your metal?"
"Stop with the MSI references." He sassed and I giggled. "Pour some of that in here." He took my fancy coffee and dumped half of it in his black coffee- making me scoff.

"Daaaaad." "Noooo, here." He handed me my coffee. The whipped cream and caramel all screwed up now, making me glare at him.

I put my earbuds back in, then pressed play on my IPod. "When's there going to be a mcr reunion?" I asked Dad when Destorya came up on my IPod.

He kind of glared at me, "No."  "But come onnnn." "Nooo, what's wrong with Hesitant Alien?" "I mean... It's good but..." I muttered then unplugged my earbuds from my IPod and Dad's moaning in Destorya got blasted in the middle of the airport.

"Goddamnit, Y/n!" He snarled, snatching my IPod and turning down the volume, making me giggle a bit. "You're so old. You're no fun." "Oh shut up, I am too fun." He sassed and I started twirling the rings on my fingers around out of boredom.

"Well yeah you're cool, you're Gerard fucking Way." "Almost Iero." "Ferard's real?!" I asked, utterly shooken but Dad laughed and shook his head.

~TIME SKIP~

Dad finally let me get the window seat after 10 minutes arguing for it.
About 30 minutes into the flight, he was asleep and laying on the fat guy next to us- who was reading a comic book.
I peaked over to see what one he's reading and holy shit, that's the killljoys!

"Dad!" I whispered and he opened his eyes then bolted upright when he realized that he fell asleep on a rather large man who looked like the kind of guy you'd do sexual deeds with in prison.
Dad would know about that... *laughs evilly*

"What?" "That guy's reading the Danger Days comic!" "NO WAY, WHAT?!"
"Can you be quiet? Party Poison is about to make out with his boyfriend." The guy beside Dad sneered and Dad scoffed.

"Ghoul is not Party's boyfriend!"
"How would you know?!"
"Because I wrote it!"
"You're Gerard Way?" The guy gasped and Dad nodded and I leaned over to see the guys expression.

"You don't look very emo."
"Not anymore but I'm still dead inside!" Dad sassed back an the guy furrowed his brows at him and I scoffed.
"He's not dead inside. He just misses Frank Iero." I joked then the guy laughed and I shot Dad a smug smirk as he glared at me.

The rest of the plane ride was probably very awkward for Dad...
------------------------------------------------------